Author Topic: Dalai Lama  (Read 2147 times)

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
Dalai Lama
« on: February 24, 2010, 07:46:44 AM »
Yesterday the Dalai Lama visited my university, Nova Southeastern University, in Florida.  The faculty and administration were given tickets to the event and encouraged to attend one of his talks.  It was remarkable to see so many who have at least a curiosity about the message.  Here is a URL link to some photos of the event::
http://dalailama.com/gallery/album/0/39
I think as PanGu students we have a special perspective on many of the messages that spiritual figures are trying to convey to the world.  As an example, here is a prayer that was published in the handout given to all who attended, quoted from the Dalai Lama:

"Every day, think as you wake up,
Today I am fortunate to have woken up.
I am alive; I have a precious human life.
I am not going to waste it.
I am going to use
All my energies to develop myself,
To expand my heart out to others,
To achieve enlightenment for
The benefit of all beings.
I am going to have kind
Thoughts towards others;
I am not going to get angry
Or think badly about others.
I am going to benefit others
As much as I can.

I am certain that we can all relate to the message contained in the prayer.  I believe it is our special blessing to have PGSG as our path to make living the message of love and universal reesponsibility a daily possibility.  
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 08:59:10 AM by Saber »
Qifully, George

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Re: Dalai Lama
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 06:12:18 PM »
George, thank you for sharing! I definitely agree with you that "I believe it is our special blessing to have PGSG as our path to make living the message of love and universal". I am even more fortunate that I have such a great man, Master Ou, as my father, that I can watch closely how to practice kindness under any occasions. 
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 09:41:49 PM »
George,

I appreciate your insight.  I do feel that I have "a special perspective on many of the messages that spiritual figures are trying to convey to the world", as I can always relate to Pan Gu culture theories which help me develop deeper and clearer understanding about things.  I am so very fortunate to have PGSG and have Master Ou's teaching!      
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 06:13:50 PM »

Totally agree with Olivia! Really, it is our great luck to meet PGSG and Master Ou. He is a real great man who have healed many patients and those in suffering on souls, leading them to health and happiness.

In this world, we can learn lots of valuable messages from different intelligent people. But only a very few "true" ones that they act and behave what they say, and bring the world a harmony. That is what I admire, or suppose anyone who knows the facts very well as basis and clear mind to see the world.

Master Ou is the one : ) So shall we value what we have?
Be modest and humble