Author Topic: Password  (Read 3719 times)

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
Password
« on: November 02, 2009, 11:30:33 PM »
Hi everybody,
My knowledge of English is poor and neither Chinese.
Please could you write your opinion about password especially last two words.
“Accomplish result”
What do you think? Does it mean if I manage these three things
1. Speak with reason,
2. Treat with courtesy
3. Act with emotion
Then I accomplish result?
Is it conditional sentence? Or is it just continuation without any conditional meaning?
Or there is other meaning in Chinese?
I am looking forward your opinions. Thanks, Karel

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Re: Password
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 11:38:34 PM »
Ha, ha, good topic!
Let me just drop a few lines by giving an example:

Those who learn the pangu shengong exercise but do not practice it (or do not practice it enough) are obviously the ones who do not practice the principle of "accomplish result"  ;)
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Jason

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 10:02:10 AM »
The revised version of the Pan Gu Mystical Qigong book in English says:

1)"Speak with reason" we should convince people by reasoning and should not be rude and unreasonable.
2)"Treat with courtesy" means that we should be polite and respect others.
3)"Act with emotion" means that we should move others with our sincerity.
4)"Accomplish Result" means that we should try our best to work on every single task and thus achieve the best result.

The goal is "Take kindness and benevolence as basis; take frankness and friendliness to heart."  These are 4 things that we can do to accomplish that goal.

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 09:35:58 PM »
I like your explanations, which make very good sense to me.
Thank you very much!
Beautifulice

Karel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 02:35:23 AM »
Thank you for all your responces.
I asked you because I wanted to refine on the Czech translation of the Password.
Initially I wanted to be grammatically correct but your answers make me think more about it and inspire me a lot.

Michael

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 09:08:15 AM »
I had trouble with "accomplish results" because it seemed redundant to me as a person would usually not try to accomplish a non-result or failure. It's a bit like saying, "do something" without a modifier such as "do something good" or "do something kind." Grammatically, it feels a bit odd, but I was probably over-thinking it. The answers given here make sense. Perhaps "accomplish benefits" feels more natural.

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 12:46:57 PM »
Thank you for all your responces.
I asked you because I wanted to refine on the Czech translation of the Password.
Initially I wanted to be grammatically correct but your answers make me think more about it and inspire me a lot.

Hi Karel,
Thank you very much for your great effort on the Czech translation of the password. "Accomplish result" in fact is a very profound philosophy view point. I find myself have deeper understanding on it only these two years. But I still cannot put my understanding into fine words. So if just for translation purpose, follow the translation on the revised version of "pan gu mystical qigong" is good enough. For those who willing to listen, it already makes perfect sense to them.

I would try to explain my understanding here though. Many people in this world, since the day that we were born, have had many dreams, ambitions, goals that we want to fulfill, have made many commitments to ourselves, to others. However, if we ask ourselves honestly right at this moment, how many of them we have successfully achieved? The answer will help us to be aware of that we are really not good at accomplishing result.
What we are really good at, is to find many excuses for our giving up and dropping off.

When it comes to study pangu shengong, the result we want to accomplish is to achieve the true state of well-being and happiness.
(The bigger result/goal is as Jason mentioned in his post'The goal is "Take kindness and benevolence as basis; take frankness and friendliness to heart."  These are 4 things that we can do to accomplish that goal.')
There are many wonderful successful examples already. Here I would like to use Zhou Feng Ling’s case introduced by Jessica in one of her posts previously:
“I attended the advance training camp in Hong Kong from Sept 4th to Sept 6th, and I got a chance to meet a wonderful Pan Gu Shengong student named Zhou Feng Ling.  I realized that her face always had great complexion radiating happiness and appreciation.  She was in excellent fettle all the time.  She was one of the dancers in Master Ou’s concert and her performance on the stage was graceful and dynamic.  In the last day of the camp I eventually knew that in the past she had liver cancer in the last stage.  Her doctor told her that she had one more month to live without having a surgery; even if she would have a surgery, she may only extend her life eight more months.  Very fortunately she learned Pan Gu Shengong.  After practicing it for a week, she could stand up; therefore, she spent more time, at least seven hours a day, in doing the practice.  She brought all Master Ou’s books, and she diligently studied them and applied the theories in actions.  She did what she could to love people around her and she gave many healings to patients.  She also brought all Master Ou’s CDs and learned to sing his songs.  She sang them very well.  (By the way, Jason also attended the advance training camp and the trip to China.  He learned two of Master Ou’s songs in a very short time.  He could sing “The Pan Gu Shengong Song” in Chinese very well too, 100% right!  That was amazing!) After three months of practice, she went to hospital and did physical examinations.  The result showed that all her cancer cells were gone, and more interestingly, it showed that her hepatitis B which she had for more than twenty years also recovered.  Her friends reflected that she looked ten years younger than before and her skin looked more beautiful.  ”

Zhou demonstrated very well on how she “accomplished result”. There are patients with much lighter illnesses who could not recover as fast as Zhou with pangu shengong practice. Why? Because they give up in the middle or never really start the process of “accomplishing result” by just doing one or none moving form a day, ignoring the importance of the 5-practice, ignoring the importance of elevating the quality of one’s heart and soul, etc.

Another important point brought by “accomplish result” is that some people don’t even know what result they should or they want to accomplish—which leads to an empty life and an empty soul.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 12:56:27 PM by Olivia »
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 06:16:29 AM »

Thank you for your explanation of Password in details!

As I know, we practice Pan Gu Shengong, because we have the purposes for example health, happiness or having the alibity to healing people or want to have special capacity etc. When you are sick particularly serious one like Zhou, if she just considers her side, the effect or say Result may not be fast better; but if she considers her side and other sides like helping people in needed, then the Result would better fast even miralce!

I remember Master Ou told us in the book "Journey of Soul": It is normal to wish that your illness would recover through practice. But when you practice, you should try your best to forget that you are sick. Don't just pray 'Pan Gu, please give me more energy to my body, so that I can recover quickly'. If you with this attitude of mind, the effect may not be better. Open your mind, to be calm even enjoy it, then your Result would be better."   part of "Accomplish result"?

And I want to share the saying from Master: To seek something, but not demand or beg; seek nothing, yet seek everything, finally you can achieve whatever you seek. (Is it right saying if I remember correct?)

Karel: You will get what you pay for : )

Be modest and humble

Karel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 01:00:34 AM »
Thank you Richard,
I understand that it is better to concentrate on the first part of the password:
"Take kindness and benevolence as basis; take frankness and friendliness to heart,
Speak with reason,. Treat with courtesy, Act with emotion"
and not too much to focus on "Accomplish results".
I tried to translate it with this intention. Because if I translate just "Accomplish result" it means in Czech language that you have to accomplish results. It is a command. If I translate Czech version back into English the end of the password is like:
...."you are going to accomplish results" or just ...."To accomplish results".