Author Topic: Allow me to introduce myself  (Read 2754 times)

Jordan

• View Profile
Allow me to introduce myself
« on: May 16, 2009, 12:13:07 PM »
Greetings!

I am so excited that their is a forum for Pangu Shengong! My name is Jordan Siegel, I am 25 years old and I live in the great state of New Jersey! I am the porud father of a precious daughter who is about to turn 3 and devoted husband to my divine wife. About 2 years ago my wife was diagnosed with Cancer, and through her episode I broke down internally. And though it seemed like a curse to become so vulnerable, it was a blessing in that it awakened an impulse within me to realize my true nature and begin a spiritual practice. I found Pangu Shengong through studying Wong Kiew Kit, and researching his achievements on the website of the World Congress of Qigong. Right there Master Ou Wei was the year after Wong Kiew Kit, as the Grandmaster of the year for qigong. Piqued my interest lol. So I googled him and went to his website. I was amazed on how cheap the price was, and it made me think this man truly puts giving others this magical qigong first. Then I began to read his articles and I knew this was for me. I am learning the moving form on May 27th and I am ecstatic! Then I will def. be attending Master Ou Wei's lecture when he comes to NY in June as well as recieve an energy healing (which I never have before) and take his class on learning how to heal! I look forward to being a part of this great community!
Live, Laugh, Love,
Jordan Siegel

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Re: Allow me to introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 09:40:08 PM »
Hi Jordan,

Welcome to the forum! And welcome to PanGu Shengong!
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 07:53:16 AM »
Hello everybody,
let me say a few words about myself. My name is Karel I am 52 and I live in Czech Republic. It is a country in the middle of Europe. Vincent Chu, Master of Tai Chi Chuan, introduced Pangu Shengong to me and others in 2001 when he was here teaching our Tai Chi group. I've met Mr. Ou during China trips in 2007 and 2008. During visits in China I met a lot of Pangu Shegong students. All of them are very nice people and I love them and I like to see them every possible time. My understanding or comprehension thanks to them is getting better and better. I started practice with a lot of doubts. The more I practice the less doubts. 
I like to visit this forum and read your posts – the same reason like going to China. Thanks to everybody. Karel

Brian F

• Practice, Participate, Share PGSG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 07:04:42 AM »
Hey Jordan

Welcome

Hope you enjoyed learning the moving form  ;)

Brian

“Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today.  Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime”—Author unknown

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 08:30:25 AM »
 Hi Jordan,

Please keep on practicing while reading the books of Master Ou. You will benefit a lot, really, even may be out of your expectation:)

Richard
Be modest and humble

rliang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 01:56:42 PM »
Hi All,

My name is Rachel Liang and I'm living in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada with my son, Marcus, and husband, Gene.

I've learned the PanGuShenGong moving form about 13 years ago in S.F..  Due to a car accident I had developed chronic insomnia for three years prior to learning the moving form.  It was difficult for my body to adjust to the vest amount of energy I received from practicing in the first week.  During that time, I practiced about once or twice a day.  My head started to feel blank and was very uncomfortable.  I then phoned Master Ou and asked for assistance.  He patiently explained to me it was due to the conflict between the energy I've received from practicing and my illnesses.  He advised me to keep on practicing and that I will get better soon.  I then up my practice to about 6 times a day, and once 9 times a day.  I could totally feel the difference in my body.  Within about three weeks, I was sleeping very early and deeply!  Ever since then, my insomnia was totally gone. 

Another incident I'd like to share happened about three years ago:  I was getting ready for work one morning and then I sneezed twice in a role.  Immediately after the second sneeze I had this severe stab of pain in my lower back that I wasn't able to move at all.  It was pain I've never felt before.  My husband tried to left me up back to the bedroom, but it was too painful for me to have him even  to touch my back.  I eventually had to crawl back to our bedroom by myself. (The bedroom was only about 5 feet away from the bathroom.)  Once in the bedroom, I didn't know what to do since I couldn't sit, stand, or kneel.  After much effort, I managed to lay down on the floor with my feet on the bed and fear started to wrap around me.  What should I do?!  We didn't know any physiotherapist in town and even if we do know one, how am I going get out of the house?!  I cannot practice the moving form because I cannot sit or stand, and even moving my arms hurt.   Suddenly, I calm myself down and asked my husband to get me the CD player with the PGSG practice music in it.  I told my husband that I'd okay and that he should get to work.  I immediately started practicing the non-moving form after he left for work.  I don't really remember when I fell asleep, maybe right after reciting the password three times.  By the time I woke it, the CD was playing the 3 track towards the end of the practice.  I finished practicing the 3rd track and started wriggling my back on the floor, most of the pain was gone!!  I started turning left and then right, wow, I can move again!  I then slowly got up and I can stand and walk again!! It was an amazing feeling!! (It is  sad that we often take our body for granted when it appears to be healthy!)  I practiced about 7 times that day and was able to get back to work the second day. 

I have also successfully treated my son's eczema with energy healing last year.  He has been eczema free for a year now.  He is almost two and he can recite “Heaven, Earth & Humanity in Harmony” in Chinese.  I also either give him energy healing or practice for him everyday.  He also listens to Master’s CD every night.  He is healthy and happy and what more could we ask for ?!  To me, PGSG is the most precious and best gift I can give him.

I sincerely thank Master Ou and PanGu for giving us this gift of health and love.  It is the most precious gift of all!!

orchidandbull

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »
Hello,

My name is Luci, and I am very new to the interesting world of Pangu.  I live in the US, and I am glad to find this wonderful forum! :)