Author Topic: Allow me to introduce myself  (Read 2972 times)

Jordan

• View Profile
Allow me to introduce myself
« on: May 16, 2009, 12:13:07 PM »
Greetings!

I am so excited that their is a forum for Pangu Shengong! My name is Jordan Siegel, I am 25 years old and I live in the great state of New Jersey! I am the porud father of a precious daughter who is about to turn 3 and devoted husband to my divine wife. About 2 years ago my wife was diagnosed with Cancer, and through her episode I broke down internally. And though it seemed like a curse to become so vulnerable, it was a blessing in that it awakened an impulse within me to realize my true nature and begin a spiritual practice. I found Pangu Shengong through studying Wong Kiew Kit, and researching his achievements on the website of the World Congress of Qigong. Right there Master Ou Wei was the year after Wong Kiew Kit, as the Grandmaster of the year for qigong. Piqued my interest lol. So I googled him and went to his website. I was amazed on how cheap the price was, and it made me think this man truly puts giving others this magical qigong first. Then I began to read his articles and I knew this was for me. I am learning the moving form on May 27th and I am ecstatic! Then I will def. be attending Master Ou Wei's lecture when he comes to NY in June as well as recieve an energy healing (which I never have before) and take his class on learning how to heal! I look forward to being a part of this great community!
Live, Laugh, Love,
Jordan Siegel

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Re: Allow me to introduce myself
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 09:40:08 PM »
Hi Jordan,

Welcome to the forum! And welcome to PanGu Shengong!
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 07:53:16 AM »

Brian F

• Practice, Participate, Share PGSG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 07:04:42 AM »

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 08:30:25 AM »
 Hi Jordan,

Please keep on practicing while reading the books of Master Ou. You will benefit a lot, really, even may be out of your expectation:)

Richard
Be modest and humble

rliang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 01:56:42 PM »

orchidandbull

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2009, 08:12:01 PM »
Hello,

My name is Luci, and I am very new to the interesting world of Pangu.  I live in the US, and I am glad to find this wonderful forum! :)