Author Topic: What an amazing little pgsg student! -- Trip to China & Indonesia (I)  (Read 2155 times)

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
Many thanks Olivia for your very nice story from Macau.
It is really amazing.
I regret not to be with our group in Macau but fortunatelly we met a lot of very dedicated students in Indonesia as well.
The wanderful trip, indeed. Some picture from this trip I put here:
http://www.pangu.cz/fotky/indonesie2010/
Beautiful days for Everybody.
Karel

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
Olivia,

Thank you for your sharing one story! You know, I just read it in Chinese weeks ago, now lucky to read it again in English : )  It is really touching that Alan has shown his sincere love and devotion with PGSG and music of Master Ou though he is very young. Hopefully, let my heart as pure as his being more on the dedication : )

Later, it is very strange just now. Really, this might be my first time to tears in my eyes just reading the comment by Jessica! I don't know why, the feelings are sincere sort of touching my soul, and probably while listening the song of Master Ou "What is Love". Thanks Jessica!

Karel, you are a good photographer :)  How amazing the trip to Indonesia! Kind and friendly our PGSG students from anywhere, happy and harmonious atmosphere, while delicious food as well  ;D  What a great lovely benevolent family!
Be modest and humble