Author Topic: Benevolent Journey  (Read 1297 times)

Richard

• View Profile
Benevolent Journey
« on: September 25, 2010, 07:16:47 AM »
  It is my great luck to follow Master Ou travelling this time! I was touched each day particularly by his every single word and behavior. This deep sense was increasing day by day, especially when you saw many students show their love through dancing or singing his songs. Several times, my tears couldn’t help coming down with gratitude by touching scenery. You never know how close our relationships with him or say mostly we received Master Ou’s benevolence, loving- heart, grace that touched our souls.

I joined in this journey in a half way. The first day, considering our tiredness in a long trip, Master Ou sang a song “Beautiful Lake Tahoe” before dinner. Well, I felt relaxed and had appetite rather than before. Nearly finishing the dinner, he came to ask us if the dishes were delicious. He did it every dinner closing to an end. When we walked in the street for shopping, or sight-seeing, he wore a cute big cow-boy hat so that we might recognize it easily and follow him. Because there were about fifty students in this group, and half of them were middle or senior ages. That’s why he walked for a while and looked back to see us to make sure all were in the correct direction.

Thanks to many Chinese students having rare opportunities to meet Master Ou in person though they recovered through practicing PGSG or benefit from his healing music, they were strongly eager to take photos with Master Ou. And he was willing to do that regardless under the burning sun or heavy rain, always kept his warm smile, allowed each one to photo with him. Sometimes, we felt very tired after shopping or viewing, Master Ou played his new-issue chanting CD for us to relax when we took a rest in the bus. Those poems & songs were really peaceful to our hearts and souls.

Here is a touching moment: one day, we sheltered in two huge umbrellas within a national park because of heavy rain. After half an hour, Master Ou asked someone who had small umbrella to go down to take some for those in the shelter. Then he carried that huge umbrella bringing some students firstly. George and I followed him later. When we came down, I saw Master Ou helped some students to change their wet clothes. However, his back was wet all over, Susy pointed it for him, and he just nodded with smile without changing a new clothes. The other scenery revealed how peaceful Master Ou was while meeting great challenge! On the way to his hometown, the road was repairing, because the bus was so large that could not get through that had to change other way, while the bus driver wasn’t familiar with it. In this case, Master Ou had to act like a conductor for the driver. At the same time, he stated the traditions and customs of his hometown for us. To be honest, I just sat beside him, feeling nervous, for we had already gone around the area more than half an hour while some students from Guangzhou already waited for us in a hotel together for a dinner. But Master kept still on face: one brain did two things as if that would be a piece of cake. Finally, we got it!  :)

If you keep calm enough to observe what Master Ou behaves, you will feel his concerning us in every single detail in life. He is like a kind fatherhood with warmth, and a nice friend that would be so close.

Mandy looks like strict, but actually she’s very nice and lovely teacher. Sometimes, her speaking made us laugh aloud both in Chinese and English, that brought joy and fun for this journey. Her singing song “Asking the Running Water” was really sweet, touching!
   Olivia was a big surprise! Most of us never have seen her before. She translated for Master Ou and some students even she got sore throat, but still keeping on. One small detail: when we purchased silk in a store, the shop keepers seemingly not “turned around the mind” that we were not satisfied with the service. At that time, Olivia kept silent, sitting down in a chair, slightly closing her eyes as if she recited the maxims to ease the atmosphere. Later, everything was harmonious. Another time, while shopping in Guangzhou one day in a very hot weather, she gave the chocolate ice-cream to a girl student, but she had nothing. You see, how benevolent loved Master’s family! That left me deep impression.

As our students, we lived on well with each other. We were polite, helpful like carrying heavy luggage, exchanging ideas, laughing and singing that we really living in a loving Big Family! Until now, I’m still touching with this trip as if I had lived in a heaven with happiness, beauty and goodness. This journey seemed to take me so long though just one week. That’s what I haven’t met or sensed ever before.

I do really appreciate Master Ou. He teaches me the effective way of health both body and spirit, teaching me the method to healing people in need with energy, teaching me how to be a person in such complicated world, teaching me how to devote our love silently, concern others in every single detail. As for me, I will try my best to act and behave better, further improve my heart and soul to be a better man. Let me promote our Pangu Culture that influences me deeply with kindness and benevolence, give back the touching love and gratitude for our Great Pangu and Master Ou!

Be modest and humble

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Benevolent Journey
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2010, 08:55:15 AM »
Thank you Richard for your patient translation work for us, Susy and I really appreciated it.  You will also be happy to know that the scroll with the pandas arrived safely here in Florida.  I think it will make one more trip to Mexico.  I am sure the scroll never imagined that it would travel all the way to the other side of the world, a fortunate scroll! 
Qifully, George

Richard

• View Profile
Re: Benevolent Journey
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 06:40:52 AM »

George, it's really my great pleasure, I just try what I can  :)  Well, you are lucky to see pandas in your state! Like you buy the calligraphy Fortune, good things are continually happening, right?
Be modest and humble