Author Topic: A trip to New Mexico or A new computer to receive PGSG Monthly Newsletter  (Read 1205 times)

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Pam learned Pangu Shengong last year.  Since learning, she kept on doing the practice everyday and recovered from various syndromes.  She has been very pleased to gain great essential energy and better health.  She is living a happier life and likes to share her experience and her joy of recovery with people, who have physical and mental concerns.  

A few months ago, she had already made an appointment with Olivia to see Master Ou in Florida in January, 2011.  She attended a few sessions learning the non-moving form, advanced form and healing technique from Master Ou.  She was deeply inspired and very determined to become an instructor who could help more people walking on this healthy path of life.  To her surprise, she even received the teacher training from Master Ou and formally became a PGSG instructor!  

In order to learn more about Pangu Shengong and Pangu culture and give better instruction to her prospective students, Pam wanted to receive the PGSG monthly Newsletter.  However, she had neither a computer nor an email account to receive the Newsletter.  She tried to obtain a hard copy of the Newsletter from her friend, but later on she thought that she shouldn’t bother her friend who had a busy daily routine.  What can she do?  

Pam is absolutely not a big fan of a computer, and she has never had a computer in her life.  A computer is definitely a stranger to her!  However, from the bottom of her heart, she is completely filled with longing to learn more about PGSG, and she finally made up her mind to buy a new computer just for getting the PGSG monthly Newsletter and staying on top of PGSG news!  She decided to learn to be a friend of a computer.    

Pam had actually planned to visit New Mexico and bought the airfare earlier, but she needed some money to buy a new computer.  She thought, “Shall I go for the trip to New Mexico or buy a new computer?”, and, “What is more important to me?”  She definitely had an answer ―― she wanted to have a new computer instead!  Because of that, she had to cancel the trip to New Mexico but spent the money on buying the new computer.  

After getting her new computer, Pam was very glad that she made the right choice!  In the meanwhile, she was anxious to get to know it and use it right away.  She only wanted to visit Pangu Shengong website and get the Newsletter.  She introduced PGSG and gave qi-healings to her girlfriend, and her girlfriend taught her how to use the computer.  Pam continued trying very hard to learn the computer skills from her friends around her and overcame obstacles in the last couple weeks.  And now, she is even on the forum!  

I am thoroughly touched by Pam’s sincerity, enthusiasm and effort of pursuing Pangu culture!  

« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 02:00:29 PM by Beautifulice »
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile

Thank you Beautifulice sharing this story of Pam learning PGSG!

It's really touching. Because she didn't want to bother a friend, she wanted to have a computer better; because a trip to New Mexico was just one time visit, but a new computer can be used for long years while effective way to learn Pangu Culture on the updates. I can feel her kindness, sincerity, and enthusiasm.

Once again, thanks Beautiful---ice, you did a great job! Let us know how amazing. :)
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Thank you Richard for your kind words.   ;)
Beautifulice

Pam

• View Profile
Beautifulice,
If only I can get to the point of expressing my self as Beautiful as you (by the way your name fits you Beautifully) I promise I will make more posts.
Now when I read everyone's posts they are so well composed,so wonderfully written,so full of knowledge there is no way I can feel comfortable posting (as you can tell by this one) there is so much in my heart  that I want to share, so many wonderful things have happened to me since I have became a PGSG student it is so amazing I am just so full of Joy and Fulfillment I want EVERY ONE to know. Thank You for your post, that doesn't
quit come close to how much I appreciate it.

Peace and Happiness
       Pam  
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:40:16 AM by Pam »
"Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!"