Author Topic: A trip to New Mexico or A new computer to receive PGSG Monthly Newsletter  (Read 1256 times)

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 02:00:29 PM by Beautifulice »
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile

Thank you Beautifulice sharing this story of Pam learning PGSG!

It's really touching. Because she didn't want to bother a friend, she wanted to have a computer better; because a trip to New Mexico was just one time visit, but a new computer can be used for long years while effective way to learn Pangu Culture on the updates. I can feel her kindness, sincerity, and enthusiasm.

Once again, thanks Beautiful---ice, you did a great job! Let us know how amazing. :)
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Thank you Richard for your kind words.   ;)
Beautifulice

Pam

• View Profile
Beautifulice,
If only I can get to the point of expressing my self as Beautiful as you (by the way your name fits you Beautifully) I promise I will make more posts.
Now when I read everyone's posts they are so well composed,so wonderfully written,so full of knowledge there is no way I can feel comfortable posting (as you can tell by this one) there is so much in my heart  that I want to share, so many wonderful things have happened to me since I have became a PGSG student it is so amazing I am just so full of Joy and Fulfillment I want EVERY ONE to know. Thank You for your post, that doesn't
quit come close to how much I appreciate it.

Peace and Happiness
       Pam  
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:40:16 AM by Pam »
"Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!"