Author Topic: Direct oneself Assist others  (Read 3900 times)

Richard

• View Profile
Direct oneself Assist others
« on: February 20, 2011, 01:51:05 AM »

Kung Hei Fat Choy! (a Cantonese greeting in Chinese New Year)

I would like to share my experience of 2010 with you. It’s really amazing, touching times for heart and soul. If we take a meditation, looking back to what we did in a past year, would it be great to guide us better in a new year?

The poem written by Master Ou: Direct oneself, Assist others, then march forward, reminds me this posting. Reading the book “Path of Life” in Chinese, gives me more inspirations, the life’s direction, and truth of universe, and the reason why more sufferings in this world; the “Journey of Soul” series, are the guiding books teaching me how to be a man in such complicated human relationship. All these inspired me. For example, “more love, less hate”, “wisdom comes from peace”, “reflecting the evil and ugliness deep inside our souls” and so on. Mindfulness is a warning, asking me to rethink myself: am I right in my daily wordings and behaviors? Is it correct according to the maxim with kindness and benevolence? Time and time again, the more I discover the evil inside my heart and try to improve it, the more healthy and pleasant I feel. Sometimes, when you meet challenge, like adjusting your body, not matter how hard you practice, you still not feeling better or recover, that is because of the “sign” ask of us to reflect ourselves. If you realize what something wrong you had done before in time, and take immediate steps to improve, things would change to be good, and you will better fast. This is my experience, and so do many of our PGSG students! That’s why Master Ou always emphasizes in lectures that improving the quality of soul and know-how to conducting are more important than just practicing. We must bear in mind this though it’s very hard to act like password requires as always. But I believe, we can make even a little bit progress with our great efforts day by day, and year by year, right?

Today, we feel lucky enough, for Healing Music and newly Ancient Nhayhin Chanting from Master Ou bring us peace, energy, and relaxation. They are good curing helpers as PGSG exercise. Sometimes, the problems scream for attention and conflict appear to rage, and we feel not happy or peaceful that unwilling to practice with such negative emotion, but Ou’s Music and Chanting can lead us to calm down. Of course, his articles and books also help us to find solutions. As the young, we often are confused or troubled even agony by love, listening the songs “What is Love” & “What is Passion”, can calm our hearts. If we read the lyrics & comprehend the meaning, especially dialog with our soul and compared to the suggestions of both songs, that would enable us broad mindset, even live through hard times faster. In fact, the more we devote our time to helping and to healing those in need, the quicker to go through pains, and feeling life is good with purpose and meaning.

As for helping others, I have a little bit deep sense on our Pangu Culture. I witnessed a strong willpower and beautiful soul regained a new born through PGSG practice and Ou’s Healing Music though suffering extreme serious disease, and moved by the couple the deep love each other, sharing the bitterness and happiness, they saw the rainbow eventually. Meanwhile, I saw some souls had gone, for they did not accept the maxim required, nor opened their hearts for tempering, even take for granted with their own mindset. I felt very sad when I met this situation particularly those young people. Master Ou has already provided us an effective way to master life, saving many thousands of patients who are now healthy.

Pangu Culture, really guides us to to be a right direction of life, the priceless treasure that we should value them well, while let us be brave enough to self-tempering with persistence, that we will become more healthy, peaceful, and happy. Coming back to the song, let’s do it better in 2011: Direct oneself, assist others, then march forward. http://www.oumelody.com/english/songs/daojizhuren.html
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Re: Direct oneself Assist others
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 08:59:42 PM »
Hi Richard,

Thank you for this powerful article!  I really enjoy reading it as it told me a lot of things that I should work on myself in this new year.  That is a great start for this wonderful new year.  May your new year be full of joy and happiness!    :D
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 08:22:30 AM »
Hi Beautifulice,

Thank you for your encouraging and good wish!

Time really flies! I do hope I can do more things with meaning and value. You are right, a new year, good start for us to improve our quality of soul, while share good fortune with another, that is The Goodness of Life!

May you health, well being and happiness!

Richard
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 10:42:34 PM »
Hello Richard,

Thank you very much for your blessing!

Your sharing is truly meaningful and inspirational!

It is great to share!  And, let's keep on sharing more!!!   :D
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 06:26:17 PM »

You are right, Beautifulice! Like the saying "Joy shared with others are more enjoyed", so as to " one share with others, double share" ;D

It's my pleasure to tell you more in a past year that something amazing! Pangu Culture really influences my daily life and job, everything is changing to be better based on conductings and devoting. This includes my understanding of the books of Master Ou, taking practice for example, promoting Pangu Shengong, instructing others to learn, helping patients heal with energy like a volunteer, Ou's Healing Music and Nyahyin Chanting right now. Today, let me start the "coincidence" from the trip with Master and students in September 2010.

I had two chances to follow Master Ou both in 2008 the year I came back to this Big Family, and 2009. However, because of economic and working time, I did not join. Even 2010, as I supposed the journey would take me two weeks, and I could not ask for such long leave, so I had to cancel it at first. But I wanted to spend about one week to enjoy Expo. I asked Franco if could help me arrange the hotel while to meet Master Ou and students when they visited Shanghai. Franco told me that the Expo did not deserve me travelling so long, nor anything to view in this city, instead suggested me to follow Master Ou until to Guangzhou. Strange was that I accpeted it, and the leave were the right time!! I turned to the organizer, a senior PGSG student if it was still joining the trip starting from Shanghai except Beijing, the answer was OK. Well, that is why I made it through the Benevolent Journey!!
Be modest and humble

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 05:56:09 PM »

It was my first time to take a train to Shanghai, or a long distance out of Guangdong Province. Well, it was really a tough trip! I had already booked the cheapest tick at the earliest time, but I found the seat was in the end. When I got on the train, I saw another world, very crowded. After sitting by the window, there were people and luggages full inside the carriage, even the passage someone standing or sitting with small chair. Lucky  was that two university students near my seats, that we can talk and talk to kill the time. But when it was at night, tougher time, for the smoking and other smell, the noisy of playing card surrounded everywhere that I could not take a rest, until the next day I arrived in Shanghai, but it took me 19 hours, three more hours than the expected! This is the small tempering "journey" that I did not enjoy but thanks for the special "gift". However, what reminds me that there are still too many Chinese people living in a poor life. In fact, only some parts mostly in Eastern China or nearing the coastal area are developing well on economy, other parts are still not good standard living particularly the western China. What I had seen in the train, is a part of the real life in China.

After arriving in Shanghai, I was lucky to live in Franco's home. He's really a big brother, and his wife was very nice to give me a ticket to Expo. All the cost for living and travelling was saved. :D You know, I had budget for it before, but things continued to be better than I expected.  Because I did not book the air ticket from Hangzhou (Hangchow) to Guangzhou (Canton) before, I decided to take a train again to save money. But suddenly, I thought it would be too late and hard to follow the team travelling around Guangzhou, for the train would take long hours, but air just two hours. So I needed to book an air ticket better. To my surprise, the ticket was so cheap, at least RMB several hundreds cheaper than pre-booking! And this was prosperous season for travelling in September. I could not believe, but a good luck indeed!
Be modest and humble

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 01:05:48 PM »
Thank You
Pam
"Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!"

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 01:48:44 PM »
Hi Richard,
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience again!!!   ;D

Hi Pam,
It is very nice to see you here! :D
I am so glad that you made it through. 
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2011, 06:58:04 PM »

Pam, you are most welcome! Of course, we are expecting your ideas as well.  :)

Beautifulice, it's my great pleasure. Alright, let me continue to share amazing.  ;D  This time is about Job.

After two month working in a new company, I was troubled with my performance. One Sunday afternoon, the boss called me for urgency that just fired a colleague, for she dealt business with customers secretly. And the recent one was cancelled though already agreed the order through email. The boss asked me to try get the client back. Because she and one senior colleague had to exhibit abroad. Well, that is the good opportunity for me! After one week thorough efforts, we signed the contract even enhanced volume of order than before. You know, we had several colleagues contacted this customer for more than two years before, but still not any order. I was lucky enough to get the order only one week hard negotiation and long talk after that, for he's an Indian that very smart. Now we still keep partnership. Another one was from Dubai. We had contacted through two month, but not any progress. When our company went there for exhibition, I asked him to go and talk in the exhibition. But he did not visited there even his office was inside the city. Strange was that he made order with me after our company came back from the fair!

Above these two, you may say that were coincidence. But I must say, it's very difficult to live well or get luck in such hard times about economics if you are in commercial world today. And I was the best in performance in the past year 2010 of company though I didn't expected it before.  Latter on, it was a pity that the boss was greedy and changing the bonus without notice, that was unfair to me. The moment I considered resigning, the senior colleague suddenly resigned before me. Well, she was just going to exhibit with the boss to South Africa, but now how to make plan through? Alright, only I had the passport among the other staff. Therefore, I "picked" up the chance, and travelled to the country! Probably, that is the compensation for my unfairness before.

Even in the company, you know human relationship is complicated although you are excellent. But I'm lucky that I practice PGSG and learn some life philosophy from Master Ou. I can see their faces and know their hearts even what they think in advance sometimes, then I could do it better than expected, to avoid some troubles. Things would be more successful.
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2011, 07:16:28 PM »
I love reading your stories!   :D 
They are indeed amazing!!!  I am totally inspired and encouraged!
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 11:20:17 PM »

Thank you for your encouraging words and support!

Last week, the Indian customer came to visit me and brought his friend as well. I sent him Master Ou Healing Music CD before, and asked if he listened, he replied that not time. As I'm enthusastic with Ou's Music, he seemed to be doubtful, and said: can this cd helps me make money?" I replied: "When you listen to Ou's Music, you will have peace, then you have wisdom. With wisdom, you have money. " Well, his friend repeated what I said, and agreed and laughed.

Later, we took an elevator. The Indian told me that his colleague had very positive effects after listenning Ou's Music, for she shouted or spoke loud in the office before, but now she's more nice and elegant.  :)
Be modest and humble

Franco

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 11:19:10 PM »
It's really interesting to read your story of getting purchaes orders!
It implys very profound buddhism philosophy: "Jing Sui Xin Zhuan---Your envirenment will changes upon your changing your heart".

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2011, 01:39:36 AM »

Franco, I do really appreciate your help and inspriations. With this, I was lucky enough to make it through the benevolent trip with Master Ou and other students. After deep thought about all the amazing things, I believe, our hearts are connected by Pangu when we try our best to act and behave what Master Ou teaches us, particularly more rewards than we expect while devote ourselves to helping and to healing those in need, or even just promoting our Pangu Culture to let more people know how we benefit and lead them to learn, the good luck will come to you in a certain time. That's why I tear unconciously with gratitude sometimes.

Anyway, thank you for your profound buddhism philosophy quote!
Be modest and humble

sze

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2011, 06:57:04 PM »
Hi Richard,

I enjoy reading your stories and learned a lot from them.  Thank you so much!

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 02:59:22 AM »

Hi sze,

Thank you for your encouragement!  I'm happy to share these amazing things with you that in a touch with Pangu Culture.

Yesterday, I gathered with some PGSG students, enjoying the peach gardon of Master Ou's previous home. Well, it's so wonderful gathering! We mainly imitated to chant Master Ou's Ngahyin Ancient Chinese Chanting. With a cup of wine in hand, we were chanting while drinking. I was really intoxicated, feeling as if we were in an elegant ancient Chinese poets' life style. We even chanted when we had a big dinner, lifting the cup to chant, later drinking and eating.......
Be modest and humble