Author Topic: A small happy gathering  (Read 1176 times)

Richard

• View Profile
A small happy gathering
« on: November 24, 2010, 06:06:42 AM »

Last Saturday (Nov.20), we gathered with PGSG students from Guangzhou and Dongguan. It was really inspring experience, particularly from senior Cantonese students who have learned Pangu Shengong since 1990 or 1991. They had much experiences to share, know-how. For example, the peace mind, the way to answer the questions from new members patiently. Because if you are newly practicing especially with serious disease, and you want to recover better fast, basically that you will show your hasty-mind accordingly. In this case, our senior instructors would tell them the theories of PGSG, one of the main point is to take it step by step and open our heart, for our life force can automatically adjust by its own way; to calm our heart to feel the energy as it comes, and so on.

Surprisingly, every time, I meet these Cantonese instructors, I feel peaceful and pleasant even just from seeing thier appearance. I'm conviced that they have learned a lot or say benefit from Master Ou during the decades. So it's a precious gift to listen the lecture of Master or travelling with him.

Alright, come back to our gathering. There was one small interesting story that a little girl who is studying in a primary school shared her experience with us. One day, she had a math exam. Until to the last question, it was very difficult to handle, in this situation she tried to recited the maxim: Take kindness and benevolence as basis, Take frankness and friendliness to heart. Again and again, she suddenly got inspired after a while reciting this password, and solved the problem!  We all laughed and happy for her ;D
This reminded me another one who was from Guangzhou, taking the National College Entrance Examination. When she found that the reciting maxim was not workable for her, she wrote down the maxim in a draft paper. Until the end of the paper writing filled with these password, she got it!!  Well, so interesting to hear these stories, aren't they? But, please note that they practice daily.

After exchanging experiences each other, we went for dinner. We talked, laughed while enjoyed the delicious food. How amazing the wonderful times the gathering!

Be modest and humble

seven

• View Profile
Re: A small happy gathering
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 08:01:05 PM »
Thank you Richard for sharing such a interesting story. It reminds me that when I was a student, I had the same experience. haha.

Richard

• View Profile
Re: A small happy gathering
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 03:36:48 AM »

Good to hear from you, Seven!

Well, I really envy you and the above students, if I would have known the way of reciting password to achieve the result during the most important exam, I might have good marks!  ;D
Be modest and humble