Thank you for your sharing. I appreciate your effort of investigating this method and your enthusiasm of sharing it with all. I would like to frankly tell you my opinion regarding your topic. My only purpose is to guide readers to the right information. Please don’t take it as offended.
Personally I believe “Elevate your body temperature while you are not practicing PGSG” is not a method and should not be a method “to acquire the benefits of PGSG in both higher quality and/or higher quantity.” Master Ou taught us many good methods to maximize the benefits of practicing PGSG. Please read Master Ou’s books, articles, and lectures for details.
“How to work it:
1) Drink hot liquid, turn the room temperature higher, wear more clothes, or whichever way you feel comfortable to cause your body temperature to rise without excess activity. Your body needs to be in a calm state.”
I think this action will never make a person be calm. What is a true “calm state”? What are the methods achieving a calm and peaceful mindset? Please read more about Master Ou’s lectures and attend more sessions in the future.
2) ‘Think about Pan Gu, Master Ou, PGSG inspiring stories, PGSG principle code "take kindness and benevolence as basis, to take frankness and friendliness to the heart", or whatever that comes to your mind relating to PGSG. Just connect yourself to PGSG mentally and your body should follow.’
To my understanding, this is a greedy way to obtain energy from this qigong practice because the practitioner does not pay his/her own effort to actually do the practice in order to get the energy from Pan Gu. It might work in a short period of time because Pan Gu is so kind to us and gives us this great gift; however, in a long run, since the practitioner’s heart and soul remain in such a low level, the healing effect will not retain.
I remember Master Ou said he taught us Pangu Shengong, which is a method for us to heal ourselves and save our own lives by doing the practice. Many practitioners proved that as they healed themselves by simply paying their best efforts to gain their new lives.
And now, we can do six practices to gain more great energy efficiently: practicing PGSG daily, studying PGSG theory, healing others using PGSG, guiding people to learn PGSG, following the maxim to conduct ourselves, and practicing music therapy.
3) “Continue to elevate your body temperature to a point that you feel physically uncomfortable. ”
I think this may disturb your body function and waste your body energy. It might even bring negative result to your body in a long run.
4) “When the uncomforting feeling get too much, stop, relax and breath normally and resume whatever you were doing.”
This is totally unnecessary as PGSG automatically adjusts to your body needs and helps you absorb energy you need and heal you accordingly, as long as you spend your time in doing it for yourself. PGSG is a very high-class, efficient, and powerful qigong technique.
As Master Ou said, when we do the practice, to achieve the best result, we may try our best to maintain a calm and pleasant mindset. He explained it really clearly in his lectures.
5) “By the same token if you are giving a healing to someone, tell her/him to do the above four steps before you start.”
I think this will mislead people who just get in touch with PGSG. I am very much concerned.