Author Topic: Walking, Talking, Breathing Miracle  (Read 2190 times)

Pam

• View Profile
Walking, Talking, Breathing Miracle
« on: June 26, 2011, 11:00:30 AM »
Well Hello Everyone,
I am a Miracle in progress. When I became a student of PGSG on August 22 2010 one of my many illnesses was I could not digest ANY food, not even liquids. I had been to 8 Doctors 2 cutting edge Hospitals and a Surgeon, no one could find the reason why. I knew the reason and told them that when I was diagnosed with hepatitis c the shots I had to take once a week reeked such havoc on my body (14 major side affects ) and that was one of them, the drug almost ended my life and would have if I continued to take it, But that's another story. I was put on a laxative to take one cap full a day,well that did nothing. I'll skip along now and get to the end. I was taking 16 cap fulls a day, 8 in the morning 8 at night, however the end game was when I started my day and started eating the food would not digest, by 1:00 P.M. my stomach looked like a beach  ball and you could hear it  grinding 6 feet away, my bladder wouldn't work either, I just had to lay around and be so sick and toxic and wait till I could go to bed at 10:00, Then every morning at 2:00 A.M. my bowels and bladder would open and Liquids would just pour out of me and again at 4:00 A.M. then I felt just O.K. This went on for years but the last 3 years I was house bond. Then 2 months after I became a PGSG student I was down to 1 cap full a day but still couldn't eat anything raw, everything had to be cooked. I would do little tests to see if I could eat anything raw and my stomach would swell and I would be sick. May 29th 2011 I ate a piece of lettuce on a sandwich nothing happened, no swelling nothing I couldn't believe it, the  next 2 days I did the same thing and nothing happened. Of course now I wanted a SALAD but we were having a PGSG  meeting the 3rd of June at my Teachers house and I didn't dare eat it, I was afraid I might be sick and couldn't go, but I told everyone that night that the next day I was going to eat a BIG salad and it was NOT going to hurt me, so I did and with every bite I said you are so delicious and you will not hurt me, and it didn't. I started getting phone call after phone call " did you eat a salad, what happened, everyone was as happy as i was. Yesterday June 25th a PGSG friend and I went OUT TO LUNCH set at a table and ate, that is the first time in years I have been able to do that, IT WAS WONDERFUL she was just as happy for me as I was. NOW i can eat anything I want  :P. How very greatfull I am to belong to this Beautiful FAMILY of PANGU SHENGONG, I AM HOME

"Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!"

Richard

• View Profile
Re: Walking, Talking, Breathing Miracle
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 08:59:48 PM »
Hi Pam,

Welcome home, Pangu Shengong Big Family!

What a touching story! Let us thank Master Ou who provides us a way to master our life, an effective method to cure ourselves and heal people in need through Pangu Shengong. In fact, the more we try to show gratitude to Pangu and Master Ou, particularly doing Six Practices, the more healthy and happy we become, and life would be more purpose and meaning with value.

Pam, wishing you better and better health  :)

Richard
Be modest and humble

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »
Thank You Richard for your kind words. Believe me I Thank Master Ou and Pangu everyday for what I have received, and by paying back by doing the 5 Practices everyday, but what is the 6? Could you let me know?
1. Practice PGSG everyday (I do at least one Practice of the 3 everyday)
2. Study PGSG Theory and Master Ou's Lectures
3. Healing others with PGSG
4. Guiding others to learn PGSG
5. Following our Pass Words
6. Listening to Master Ou's music and learning the words
Well now that I have written them down there are 6. Are these correct? From everything I have read thus far I Hope I got it right.

Thank You once again, I always enjoy and learn something from your posts
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:48:23 AM by Pam »

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 01:53:33 PM »
Hi Pam, what an excellent testimonial you have for the beneficial effects of Pangu Shengong.  You are correct about the six practices.  If you want to read them in a fuller form, read from Master Ou's Pangu Mystical Qigong, 2nd edition, pages 42 thru 48.  Not only does it list the five practices (it was written before the music therapy) but also there are a total of 26 points to consider (interesting number).  The five practices are listed under one point, number 12.  Each of the 26 points deserves inner reflection.  Enjoy your new life!
Qifully, George

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 04:03:39 PM »
T

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 04:28:08 PM »
Thank You Saber,
This is so Bizarre, At one of the PGSG Meetings I have at my house I started the meeting about (those 7 little pages) I have read that Book 4 times now and every time I learn something new. Now remember your talking to a person recovering from severe brain damage. Every question I was asked that night I just kept telling them (when you get home read those 7 little pages.) Now I have started reading it again, But never thought about how there were 26 topics. Thank You for pointing that out to me it just didn't occure to me, That is so amazing. Yes strange number, right.
You have been very helpful and I appreciate it. I can't wait to see what comes to light after I read it again.

Thank You once again 

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 05:05:29 AM »
Dear Pam,
thank you for sharing your experince of real Miracle with us. Nice to read something like that. All the best to you.
Karel

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 03:01:41 AM »

Well, Pam, see you can do more! For example, you share your experience more than before, because you do the Six Practices! I'm inspired by your wording "Following our Pass Words", that similar to Conducting ourselves with password. One point, "4. Guiding others to learn PUSG", would you like to change to "PGSG"?  You can change it on the right top of your posting, the sign "revise".  :)

Karel, how about sharing yours when you are available?  ;D
Be modest and humble

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 05:09:41 AM »
Thank You Karel for taking the time to read and reply, I am guilty of reading and non replying, I will do better in the future.

Richard  Thank You for pointing out my mistake and how to fix it, All this computer stuff is very new to me, I never opened a computer before I became a PGSG student. Beautifulice wrote a post about buying a computer or taking a trip to New Mexico, well that was me. But now I am trying hard to do more posts. Everyone writes such wonderful posts and I fell I can't write as beautiful as the rest of you, but Beautifulice told me
JUST DO IT so I will. Thank You both again

« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:36:52 PM by Pam »

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 06:17:56 PM »

Pam, it's my great pleasure. And welcome to point out my mistake in the postings  ;)  This is the good way for us to learn from each other, right?

In fact, I admire your attitude in learning Pangu Culture! See, you said that you never opened a computer before became a PGSG student. But now after months, you have written lots of nice posts which inspired me, you really have done a great job! You are right, like Beautifulice saying "JUST DO IT"! And let me share with you one point from Master Ou:  Yan Wei Xin Sheng. The rough translation means "Speak from your heart".
Be modest and humble

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 12:08:01 PM »
Hey Richard,
I have had so many wonderful things happen to me this month I am OVERJOYED, So I am going to put them on the FORUM, and I will just speak with my Heart,and please feel free to keep drawing my attention to the BIG mistakes, that is the only way to learn.My Heart is so full of Love and Happiness
I just can't explain it. I mean a deep down Happiness and I thank Master Ou and PanGu EVERYDAY. I have read so many Posts and didn't reply I fell very sorry about that now, But I will fix that, Your Posts being in that group.
I thank everyone for reading mine and being so Gracious.
You will be seeing MORE POSTS
Thank You All

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2011, 08:03:54 PM »

Hey Pam,

That's nice!  I'm looking forward to your amazing posts!

You says "My Heart is so full of Love and Happiness. I just can't explain it." Then keep it in your heart, to feel and to experience how great it is  :)

Well, July 4 is the National Day of United States, wishing you and all American PGSG students have a good holiday!

Richard
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2011, 05:58:03 PM »
Dear Pam,

Thank you so very much for sharing your amazing experience with us!!!  You are definitely a miracle and “a miracle in progress”!  Every time I read your posts or talk with you, I can truly feel your joy and happiness from the remarkable recovery.  You are my role model who is dedicated to the six practices everyday.  I love to read your writing!   :D :D :D

Thanks again!
Beautifulice

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2011, 05:04:59 AM »
Beautifulice,
You give me to much credit, I know I don't half as much as you do, You are MY inspiration ;D. But know I am trying VERY hard to do more.
I am filled with such Love and Happiness and have become much more Spiritual, PGSG simply changes a person, The way we think, the way we treat others, the way we can look at our selves and know there is so much more to come to us if we just keep strong in the PGSG.
But Thank You for your confidence in me, It makes me try harder.