Author Topic: Distance healing  (Read 4143 times)

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
Distance healing
« on: May 14, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »
   Admitting that my experience in this area is limited, nevertheless, following the suggestions of several experienced PanGu Shengong healers has enable me to share energy effectively for distance healing.  To prepare for distance healing I first practice the full moving form.  At the close of the moving form, in a state of vibrant energy and a sense of connection, it is then that I can best image the person to receive the healing in my awareness. 
   Bringing the password to mind, and embracing the person with awareness and love is the next step.  Then, beginning to move the hands as in the healing form, I allow the energy to flow gently to the image of the person.  The energy connects, flows to them and through them.  With each pulsing movement of the hands, there seems to form an energy bubble, it fills and there is a sensation, a delicate touch.  Applying some of the other healing movements, the energy continues to balance during the distance healing.  The rest is up to nature, but clearly healing another brings, at the same time, healing to oneself.  If we think about the reality of our connectedness with the universe, that shouldn't seem too surprising.  The image of the person to be healed is, after all, inside of us.
Qifully, George

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Re: Distance healing
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 11:55:59 PM »
Your experience and interpretation of distance healing is so great!  I would like to quote it for whoever I will introduce distance healing in the future.  Thanks!
Beautifulice

Mary Jane

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 01:17:11 PM »
Hello,
Thank you for writing so clearly, honestly and beautifully about distance healing.
May you be well,
Mary Jane

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 11:12:58 PM »

George, that's a nice experience for distance healing! Different people have different ways for this, but the purpose is the same Helping People Getting Better  :)

Anyway, Mary! This is Richard from Shenzhen, China. Because just my first time to see your name here, would you mind to share your experience since your learning PGSG? It would be nice on another post for you :)
Be modest and humble