Author Topic: Healing for pets  (Read 4844 times)

Richard

• View Profile
Re: Healing for pets
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 08:38:27 AM »

Well, Liz, so nice and amazing! PGSG is already a part of your life, and you are a very kind and loved person.

Pam, you can make it! You never know what you can do till you try, right?
Be modest and humble

Colleen Graves

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 08:10:20 AM »
So nice to see the replies since my post on my Black Labrador Shelby.  The interesting thing about her is after 8 years of my doing PGSG she now will come and join me regularly while I do the moving form.  I think she knows the energy is helping her arthritis.  She use to stay for 5 minutes, but lately she will stay through the entire form.  It's a wonderful break in my day when my 2 boys, Shelby, and I all do the moving form.  It is not easy for my children to do the movements.  I want their experience with the moving form to be positive.  It is taking time and patience I think.  I let them listen to the form and the music and so far this is as much as they can do.  Thank for all the kind and encouraging responses.  I am so grateful to Master Ou and the Pan Gu community of friends. 

With kindness,

Colleen

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 06:42:52 PM »

Thanks Colleen for your nice sharing!

Shelby feels the kind and benevolent energy and love from Pangu, as long as you practice PGSG moving form, she receives more as well.You are right, to the children, need time and patience. What we can do is to create good atmosphere like practicing, ou's healing music or energy healing for them through PGSG.  How lucky we are that we are able to do so much that Master Ou provides us!!

Richard
Be modest and humble

rliang

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012, 11:10:37 AM »
Hi all,

thanks for sharing your healing experience with your pets and love ones!  I was discouraged for a short period of time when I didn't see much improvements from my 2 boys(one is 5 and the other is 2.5 years old) after giving them energy healing.  They go to daycare and often bring home colds and flues.  After reading Colleen's article, I realized that I was in a state of frustration, stress, worry, and etc when sending them energy.   I also realized that it's best to giving them energy healing even if they are not sick to improve their immunity.  Now, when I give them energy healing, I listen to Master Ou's healing CD at the same time to help me stay calm.  I especially listen to the song, 'What is Love", over and over again.  I have noticed that they have been waking up more energized and active.  There were times when I didn't see those signs, but it's not important anymore.  What's important is that those small sessions adds up and will improve their healthy. 

Thanks again everyone!
Rachel

Michael

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2012, 01:56:31 PM »
Hi Rachel,

I found that being able to focus my mind on the person to whom I'm sending energy makes a big difference in how beneficial it is for them and how much energy is transmitted. Naturally, if you're more calm this works better so that's cool that Teacher Ou's CD helps you to be calm and relaxed.

When I use the Healing Skill, I follow Teacher Ou's instructions to visualize the patient and recite all four lines of the passwords nine times in order to establish my mental focus. Then I visualize the sun and the moon rotating on or around the person to whom I'm sending the qi. For me, the final and most difficult thing is being clear in my mind that the number one reason I am sending the qi is to help the patient and that other motivations are not important.

Best,
Michael