Author Topic: Healing for pets  (Read 4236 times)

Colleen Graves

• View Profile
Healing for pets
« on: July 10, 2011, 10:25:53 AM »
    I have been reading the forum today which has encouraged me to share a recent example of the wonderful benefits of PGSG.  My Black Labrador is going on 12 years old.  She has been my trusting and loyal companion.  I have two beautiful boys 7 and 10, who have benefitted in many as well from the practice.  This time I would like to write about the differences it has made in my dogs quality of life.  It is very common for labs to have hip issues, which can lead to difficulty is walking, standing, or even lying down.  My dog had a problem this week which surfaced and made it hard for her to do all of the above and more.  Her typical happy and friendly spirit was diminished and unfortunately for pets they cannot tell us what is wrong.  Her vitality and spirit were definitely depleted and it was important for me to help her.  I sent her energy as I have learned to do on my children. Within a days time she was walking and moving about with more ease.  I notice with her she will walk away when she has had enough energy.  I find that she does not need not much time maybe 5 to 10 minutes is her limit.  This is the same when I do my practice. She comes in and lies down on my feet as I do the moving form.  I am grateful for the way the practice improves my life and helps others around me.  Shelby is continuing to feel better and without the need for medicines. The benefits have no limits. 

Richard

• View Profile
Re: Healing for pets
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 07:29:25 PM »

Hello Colleen,

You are most welcomed to our Pangu Big Family!

I just read your interesting story and get inspired. It's great to hear that PGSG healed your pets. When we practice, we absorb the energy from the universe, the essence of Sun and Moon. So as to healing the dogs, the energy from the universe is effective to them as well through us while practicing. This is the great unique point of PGSG though we sometimes don't know what problem of health happen to us or for animals, but effective.

Anyway, let me share with you a small thing. One day, I went to teach a new student PGSG. The moment I arrived her home, the pet in the cage shouted and shouted, but when we began to practice, he/she was quiet as if enjoyed the practicing. However, after stopping the exercise, the dog started shouting again  ;D

Thank you Colleen for your sharing, we expect more of your PGSG experience :)

Richard
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 04:34:19 PM »
Hi Colleen,

It is very nice to see you in the forum and read your post!
Thank you so much for sharing your successful experience of applying Pangu Shengong Healing Technique on your pet. I echo you: "The benefits have no limits."    ;)

« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:35:56 PM by Beautifulice »
Beautifulice

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 05:10:34 PM »
Hi Colleen,
Dogs Rule, I have a 12 year old Yorkie that just loves it when I practice. Sometimes he mews and lays very still like your dog he is right at my feet.
Once a month I have a PGSG gathering at my house and when we all are doing the Moving Form he doesn't say a word, he is just sprawled out on the floor. He is an old 12 I was told so I give him Healing Treatments and I think you are right, though I never thought about it, after about 3 or4 minutes he has had enough but they do seem to help. Animals are so much more in tune than Humans I don't doubt  it works on them. I am very happy you brought the subject up. Thank You.   
"Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!"

LizTom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 09:11:01 AM »
Hello All

I have started doing my Pangu practice outside with my horses in the pasture, I have one horse with health challenges and he stood near me for awhile when I did my practice for him. He is slowly improving, but the other amazing thing I have noticed is that the grass is growing in  the area where I practice and we have lived here for 4 years trying to get the grass to really grow. It is summer and raining but it never grew enough for the horses to be able to graze on it like they are now!
Maybe I will try in my herb garden next see what happens!

Have a blessed day!
Liz :)

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 12:14:27 PM »
Hi Liz,
What a great story, Isn't it amazing the things that happen when we just follow what Pangu asks us to do. You are a great inspiration to me.

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 09:47:08 PM »

Hi Liz,

Thank you for sharing this interesting and amazing story with us!

After years' coming back practicing Pangu Shengong, I have realized that we can practice for the people we concern whenever and wherever. Meanwhile, it is also effective for creatures in the nature like flowers, grass, pets etc., all depends on our loving-heart, confidence and patience. Of course, if you are willing to "have-a-try".

With this nice "gift", we really appreciate Master Ou created such a great effective qigong Pangu Shengong!

Wishing you healthy and happiness!

Richard
Be modest and humble

LizTom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2011, 02:17:22 PM »
Thank you Richard for your encouraging words, nice to receive feedback from others, with more experience with Pangu.

I wanted to share that today, when I did my practice with my horse, it was the first time he stayed near me for most of the practice, and also what was really amazing was he came close to me and was nudging me with his nose. He has never done that when before, he usually walks away after a short time, I was smiling and so happy, he has been having health problems for awhile and I just want him to feel good and be running around like a horse should.  I will continue to work with him as I know that is not only good for me but him as well.

Guess the moral is keep practicing and have patience, the Pangu is working. Thank you Master Ou for your wonderful gift.

Liz

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2011, 11:39:52 PM »
Hello Liz,

I agree with you.  Thank you for sharing.   ;)
Beautifulice

LizTom

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2011, 04:46:41 PM »
Thank you for your reply and reading my post! I enjoy sharing my experiences with others and reading how students are doing.

Again, thank you,

Liz

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2011, 03:50:01 AM »

Dear Liz,

I'm happy for you that your horse is becoming to be better.  Your attitude on PGSG is inspiring "keep practicing and have patience"!

In fact, things are going ahead with a process. Let me share with you one more point from my experience, our ability of healing is enchanced greatly when we help people in need through PGSG, which includes sharing your amazing practicing experience with family, relatives and friends; while healing patients through PGSG. The more we give to others, the more reward we receive. Just for your reference  :)

Wishing you and your horse more healthy!

Richard
Be modest and humble

LizTom

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2011, 07:35:46 AM »
Hello Richard

Thank you Richard for taking time to share your knowledge and encouragement! I also have started to practice my PGSG in homes of friends that are ill or at work, it makes my day go better, plus I feel like I am spreading good energy around.  Since I haven't learned to do the healing practice, I am hoping just doing the PGSG in the area will be helpful to others and their pets.

It is good to be reminded that the more we give to others, the more rewards we will receive!

Hugs to you for sharing your gifts and Woody (my horse) says thank you, for sending your loving energy!
Liz

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 09:17:15 AM »
Hello Liz,

My great pleasure : ) 

It is always nice to share PGSG experience with each other. I'm also inspired by your story between you and your horse Woody! One day, I shared this with some of our Chinese students, they thought it amazing :)

Let us do it step by step, and remember to read books written by Master Ou, for more knowledge and ways for us conducting well in daily life and work. Like he instructs us:"  Practice is a basis, comprehension is the shortcut."

Thank you for your warm hugs, good blessings to you!

Richard
Be modest and humble

LizTom

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2011, 05:16:47 PM »
Hello All!

I just wanted to share another fun animal story with you. Today I was at a friends farm and her geese came up to me swaking very loud, my friend said just chase them away, but instead, I started doing my Pangu practice and they became silent right away and kept looking at me, one stayed so close, she seemed to like the energy...my friend just stood there with her mouth open..couldn't believe it..Very cool day!
I love Pangu!

Wishing everyone a peaceful and happy day!
Liz

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2011, 05:26:35 PM »
Hey Liz,
You are becoming the Animal Whisperer,between the horses, chickens and now the geese I just don't know what to think except KEEP UP the GOOD WORK ;D. I can't wait to see what comes next.