Author Topic: Dealing with negative emotions from others  (Read 1276 times)

LizTom

• View Profile
Dealing with negative emotions from others
« on: July 21, 2011, 09:10:31 AM »
Hello

I am a fairly new student and have been practicing since January with my husband.  He has been doing so well healing from a stroke with the Pangu not only physical but mentally as well.
My question is now how to deal with someone constantly throwing anger at you, negative emotions and just plain mean. I know we should be sending her love, but it is very hard.
Where do you draw the line and stand up for yourself to not take the abuse or just keep wishing them well? My husband said once, he doesn't think he will heal unless he lets the anger towards her go. Any advise on how others deal with this.

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Re: Dealing with negative emotions from others
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 10:30:25 PM »
Hi, you may find the answer by reading Master Ou's lecture record at: http://www.pangu.org/english/lecture/lecture20050922.html
Wish you well-being and happiness!

LizTom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 05:40:16 AM »
Thank you, Olivia, that was very helpful to read, I do understand that I need to be forgiving of others and that I am not always right or need to be.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge!

Have a blessed day!
Liz

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 10:37:39 AM »
Hi Liz,
I am so glad that you asked that exact question, I'm not having the same difficulties as you, but Olivia's answer about reading Master Ou's Lecture has been VERY Helpful to me. It has given me a whole new way of looking at Kindness and Love. The more I think I KNOW about PGSG the more I see I don't. I hope you understand that last statement because for ME it is TRUE. Pan Gu Shengong --a simple and efficient Qigong exercise, although that is True all I can tell you is to put your seat belt on tighten it up and hold on for the ride of your life. I am happy to see you took the time to Post that very question, hope to see more posts from you.

Together in PGSG
   Pam
"Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!"

LizTom

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 01:29:17 PM »
Pam & Olivia

Thank you both for your support!  I wanted both of you to know, even though it's been a few stressful months, this last week, I decided to be calm and listen.
The person (ex-wife) we were having problems with finally decided to drop the lawsuit against Tom, this has been going on for more than year. We both kept sending her love and good energy recently, and now the kids are even calling him. Tom had tears of happiness!
Again, thank you, and wanted you to know how grateful we are for learning the Pangu and how it is changing our life!

Love to you both
Liz & Tom

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 02:18:48 PM »
What wonderful news Liz. One can't help but wonder why NOW that she has had a change of heart :o All I really know is that PGSG works in mysterious ways. I guess that Master Ou didn't call it Pan Gu Mystical Qigong for nothing. What a difference a day makes.
Well keep up the good work, as I know that you both will ;D.

Pam
"Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!"