Author Topic: Walking, Talking, Breathing Miracle Part 2  (Read 2927 times)

Pam

• View Profile
Walking, Talking, Breathing Miracle Part 2
« on: July 22, 2011, 03:59:30 PM »
Well here I am AGAIN and still knowing that I am a Miracle, and yes a Miracle in Progress. Like the digestive business wasn't enough (for those who read it ) this is the mind blower.I was diagnosed with Hepatitis c and given the TREATMENT the would CURE me.The treatment was Interferon/Ribavirin. I was told I would have two flu like days but could continue to work. That was an out and out lie. The TREATMENT is chemo therapy and the side effects are many and horrid, and there is no CURE for Hep C. Well so they thought.I wont put you through all the side effects they are too many and I simply don't want to go there ( it's over.) Now for the good stuff. I was going to wait one year from the day I became a PGSG Student to have blood work done to test EVERYTHING, I couldn't wait, so I went to my family Doctor and asked for a full panel which he agreed because I hadn't had one in a year, before that I had to have a work up done every six months because my Liver enzymes were going higher and higher with everyone and the Hep C was no longer manageable. Basically in July 2010 I was given very bad news the news you don't come back from.In August 2010 I became a PGSG Student (go figure) I never even heard of PGSG before. Moving on, My Dr. called me in to read my blood work, needless to say he couldn't believe it. He kept looking at me looking at the report, looking at me looking at the report, finally  I said WHAT. Everything was right in order except my Liver Enzymes they were a little high which I wasn't worried at all about. He is just my Family Dr. he didn't have anything to compare them to and I had already made an appointment with my Gastroenterologist (G.I.) When he saw the blood work he was beside himself, he COULD NOT wrap his head around the numbers. He said " this just can't be" my numbers had dropped so dramatically he just could not believe it, so he said I had to get another sonogram which I did, WELL he called two days later and told me I HAD A NORMAL LIVER ( like I was surprised ) I have the results in my hot little hand for all to see. Yes I am a Walking, Talking, Breathing Miracle in Progress and most certainly will continue to be. All because of this simple and efficient Qigong exercise, I mean really how cool is that?

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 04:06:21 PM by Pam »
"Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!"

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Re: Walking, Talking, Breathing Miracle Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 11:00:16 PM »
Dear Pam,

Congratulatons for your recovery! Thank you for sharing your miracle healing experience with Pangu Shengong!
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 12:43:15 AM »
Hi Pam,

I'm really happy for you! Nothing is more important than health and happiness, right?

Keep up the good work---Pangu Shengong!

Looking forward to your sharing more as well  :)

Richard
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 04:19:51 PM »
Hello Pam,

How COOL you are!
I am so happy for you-- you have a NORMAL LIVER now!!!  With Pangu Shengong, you heal yourself!!!  No wonder you are Walking, Talking, Breathing Miracle everyday!   ;D ;D ;D
Beautifulice

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 11:34:08 AM »
Amazing, and with such good documentation, this is one for the books!
Qifully, George

sze

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 03:17:23 PM »
Hi Pam,

Congratulations!  I am very happy to know you have a normal liver now by practicing Pan Gu Shengong.

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 06:32:30 PM »
Thank you all for not only reading but for such Wonderful responses. You just can't imagine how Happy I am (or maybe you can ) for learning the PGSG. It has not only saved my life but has changed my life ;D. I am so very thankful to Master Ou and his Wonderful PanGu Mystical Qigong.

Thank You All once again

Michael

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 03:25:24 AM »
Amazing, and with such good documentation, this is one for the books!
Saber's right about this being a good one for the books.  A lot of the testimonials have no records to back them up, but this one does.  Know what I mean?

In any case, great to hear that you're in better health.  Way to go!  :)

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2011, 05:46:03 PM »
Thank You so much Michael, I am sooo Happy as you can imagine. Now I am living a pretty normal Life, I know I still have a long way to go but I will keep trying.
 Thanks Again

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 05:41:24 PM »
Hi Pam,

Long time not "see" ( or talk)  ;D  How's it going recently?

I was touched by your miracle story again when one of our PGSG students translated your article into Chinese and posted it in the forum.  Well, anything to share with us, or something amazing?  :D

May you peace, health, and happiness in new year!

Richard
Be modest and humble

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 05:02:57 PM »
Hey Richard,
I was fortunate enough to attend the November retreat in San Francisco and all I can say about that is it was such an amazing, wonderful Life changing experience and I just don't have the words to describe it. I just know I will never be the same. To meet such beautiful, strong students, to listen to Master Ou, to sing, to share, to Practice, just to be. I only hope you can understand what I am trying to say I have not the words to do so. Since I have been back I have been on FIRE spreading pgsg, and here I was thinking I was on fire before I went.
I have been checking the Forum and no new topics were on there, well a few. Saber wrote a wonderful account of the retreat. I think a lot of students are going to Facebook but that is not for me. I am not computer savvy at all so I signed up on Facebook and got no where. However I am getting to be Forum savvy, so this is where I will stay.
Oh I met a friend of yours at the retreat Marco? I still have trouble remembering names and places because of the Brain damage I had, but it is a lot better. I told him to tell you Hi for me.
Master Ou will be HERE next week for a work shop, how lucky am I? All the things that have happened to me in a year and five months is quit unbelievable, I am going to Post more because it is all so amazing. well until then,
  Qi and Peace     

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2012, 06:57:47 PM »

Hey Pam,

I'm so happy for you!!!

Well, I can understand your feeling. Through practicing PGSG, listening to Ou's Healing Music, and if you try to help people in need through PGSG, the joy and pleasure come to your heart and soul in a sudden! Particularly, the most delight time is having a party or workshop with Master Ou and other students. That amazingness could not be expressed by wording!

So lucky you are that there is coming a workshop from Master Ou! We are looking forward to your wonderful posts ;D

Richard
Be modest and humble

sze

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 02:12:41 PM »
Hi Pam,

I translated and posted your testimonials on the Chinese fornum.  The following is the reply from Chinese students.

Re: Pam 的丙型肝炎完全康复了
« 回复 #1 于: 一月 05, 2012, 08:54:01 上午 »    引用

感谢诗的分享!     

又一个生命奇迹的故事是这样的美丽动人!Pam经常在盘古文化英语论坛上发表体会,总是充满感恩,感谢区老师和盘古神功给予她新生的力量和希望。她每天过得很愉快、充实。其中Pam写的一句话让我印象深刻:"Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!" (每天做一件事情,让自己活得很快乐!)

我也向Pam学习,努力每天做一件有意义的事情,让生命活得更精彩!

A miracle happened again; it is so beautiful and moving !  Pam often posts her testimonies and underesting on the English forum.  She is always full of appreciation for Master Ou and Pan Gu Shengong granting her refreshing strength and hope.  She lives in a very happy and meaningful life every day.  I remember her word deeply in my mind: “Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!"

I learn from Pam as well and try to do a meaningful thing every day that let me have a more wonderful life.

东梅
帖子: 200

« 回复 #2 于: 一月 05, 2012, 09:07:24 上午 »    引用

感恩盘古、感恩区老师创造了盘古文化,让我们有机会学好盘古文化,健康快乐的过每一天。

Thank for sharing your story.  We are very lucky to be a member of the Pan Gu family!

We appreciate Pan Gu and Master Ou for creating Pan Gu culture and granting us an opportunity to study it and live in a healthy and happy life every day.

何准
帖子: 477

若问箫声何处觅 禺山脚下市桥东

« 回复 #3 于: 一月 05, 2012, 09:21:10 上午 »    引用

真为Pam感到高兴,外国同学诚恳朴实的学习态度,是我们的好榜样!

We are really happy for Pam.  You study Pan Gu culture with sincere and honest; you are our good role model. 

何其勋

« 回复 #4 于: 一月 05, 2012, 10:40:13 上午 »    引用

所有这些归功于既简单又有效的气功练习。那有多棒啊?

这例子又有力地证明了《盘古神功》的: "化神奇为真实,化复杂为简单"的功法原则的科学性和正确性!

祝贺你,pam同学,愿你的生命更精彩!

All because of this simple and efficient Qigong exercise, I mean really how cool is that?"Hi Pam,
Congratulations!  Wishing you have a more wonderful life!

Your experience is a powerful example that testified the truth of Pan Gu shengong’s principle: “To turn mystery into reality and to transform complexity into simplicity.”

Franco Zhu(诸先东)

« 回复 #5 于: 一月 05, 2012, 10:53:00 上午 »    引用

我们身边的人,却常常总是在怀疑:到底是我吃的药开始起作用了呢(虽然之前吃了N多的药都没多大效果,就像Pam一样)?还是盘古神功起作用了呢?说不定这次的药比之前的效果好一点,也有可能哦?

唉,这样的怀疑,消耗了多少生命力啊!

Your mindset is very good!

Some people around us always have doubts, is the benefit they got is from the medicine they took, or from Pan Gu Shengong.  They believe that probably the medicine they take recently is better (Even though they have taken a lot of medicine before, but it didn’t effectively help them.  Pam had the same experience.)

To have doubts like this, how much life force it had been consumed!

吴忠
 帖子: 545
 湖南长沙

« 回复 #6 于: 一月 05, 2012, 06:42:43 下午 »    引用

Pam’s understanding of Pan Gu Shengong is really good!  I hope nobody will question Pam’s recovery and belief by practicing Pan Gu Shengong :  "All because of this simple and efficient Qigong exercise, I mean really how cool is that?"   

秀仪
帖子: 71

« 回复 #7 于: 一月 06, 2012, 09:07:34 上午 »    引用

Hi Pam,

How cool you are!   I am happy for your recovery!  It is lucky to have an opportunity to learn Pan Gu culture!  It is even better when one know how to apply it properly!

何雪梅
贴子: 85

« 回复 #8 于: 一月 06, 2012, 11:10:35 上午 »    引用

Hi Pam,
You are so cool!  I am happy for your miracle and  have to learn from you.

帖子: 1

« 回复 #9 于: 一月 06, 2012, 03:37:00 下午 »    引用

Hi Pam,
You are so cool!  I am happy for you and learn from you.

旋舞
帖子: 252

« 回复 #10 于: 一月 08, 2012, 03:41:29 下午 »    引用

Hi Pam,

You are so cute!  I am sincerely happy for your recovery.

“so I did and with every bite I said you are so delicious and you will not hurt me, and it didn't.”   

Master Ou teaches us to appreciate everything.  Food has sensation as well.  When we are full of love and appreciation for them, they will love us as well and let us live a healthier and happier life after eating them.  Ha,ha……