Author Topic: Beyond Calligraphy  (Read 6793 times)

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Beyond Calligraphy
« on: May 23, 2009, 01:19:37 AM »
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 10:38:52 PM by Beautifulice »
Beautifulice

pacifica

• View Profile
    • cable descrambler
Re: Beyond Calligraphy
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 08:20:01 PM »
Do you have any resources where I can find some of his Caligraphy.  Maybe the hard to find stuff?

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 10:52:02 PM »
You may look into the website http://calligraphy.pangu.org/ and see some of Master Ou's calligraphy.
If you want to have a special order, you may contact Olivia via her cell phone: 415-713-3096 or her email: info@pangu.org.
I had ordered a few of his calligraphy including the maxims , the word of Love, Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony, etc.  I really love them.  ;)
Beautifulice

sze

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 09:36:21 AM »
Hello Beautifulice,

I agree with your view that Master Ou's qigong calligraphy is not only a piece of elegant and valuable art but also contains his great healing energy.  I am also very lucky to obtain some of Master Ou's writing and calligraphy like you.

Master Ou granted me a small piece of calligraphy that was written by a pen 18 years ago.  In the past 18 years, I moved again and again and always relied on his books and calligraphy.  When I moved to a new place and even lived there on my own, first I felt lonely and strange.  I like to put Master Ou's books and calligraphy in my bed or bedroom, and they always gave me the feeling of being comforted and protected.   Master Ou's books and calligraphy gradually changed the energy of the space inside the room to let me enjoy the feeling of warmth, geniality, sweet, and security.  I have the feeling that having Master Ou's books and calligraphy just like having Master Ou who is benevolent and friendly with us together, and he always cares about us, gives us love, and helps us live happier and healthier.   

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 10:33:44 PM »
Hi Sze,

It is very true that "having Master Ou's books and calligraphy just like having Master Ou who is benevolent and friendly with us together, and he always cares about us, gives us love, and helps us live happier and healthier."  I have the same feeling as you.

It is such a treasure that you have been owing and appreciating Master Ou's calligraphy in the past 18 years!  I am so happy for you.  To my understanding, his qigong calligraphy gives receivers everlasting beneficial effects according to their needs automatically.  Its Qi (energy) field is extremely strong, extensive, and positive.  It can promote the positive attributes of many things, and, when a receiver's own energy field gets better by doing more PGSG practices and acting according to the maxim, he or she will have greater achievements. 

Thereafter, when we buy a qigong calligraphy from Master Ou, we actually receive a great gift from him.  It is priceless!   ;) 

I will treasure it more by engaging more effort on doing the Six Practices (practicing PGSG daily, studing PGSG theory, healing others using PGSG, guiding people to learn PGSG, following the maxim to conduct myself, and practicing music therapy).
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 02:49:50 AM »

Hello sze,

You are so lucky to have small calligraphy keeping for 18 years! I can feel how you treasure them like a babe.  :)  I agree with you "having Master Ou's books and calligraphy just like having Master Ou who is benevolent and friendly with us together, and he always cares about us, gives us love, and helps us live happier and healthier."    One more quote from Master Ou:  if you keep kind, peaceful, and broad-minded, our hearts are connected as if I were sitting beside you. 

Meanwhile, you remind me the calligraphy show held in 1998 when I began to learn PGSG. It's really my great pleasure to attend Master's Calligraphy Exhibition after his lecturing. The scenery was still clear:  we stood in two lines to welcome Master Ou, who came to shake hands with each of us. That made me deep impression and filled my heart with warmth. Because I never had this experience that so close to be in touch with a master, like your relative or father. Just a pity, I did not order the calligraphy, for I hadn't any money at hand.  :) 

Beautifulice, thank you for reminding the Six Practice of Pangu Culture! Let's strive together!!

Be modest and humble