Author Topic: Make a New Year’s Resolution to learn Chinese?  (Read 1310 times)

Jiegang

• View Profile
Make a New Year’s Resolution to learn Chinese?
« on: January 05, 2012, 08:47:23 PM »
My dear friends,

I found a very good website if you are keen to learn how to write Pangu Shengong in Chinese, steps to use it are;

1.   Go to this site: http://www.zdic.net/
2.   You will see that horizontally there are three main parts in its home page – Title , Search and Useful Links (the Useful Links pane will be the Result pane after we put in a character)
3.   The ‘Search’ pane is located at just above the middle of the page itself which is the focus of our interest, it has an Input Box and a Search button
4.   Copy this character 盘 and paste it to the Input Box
5.   Click on the Search button which is right next to the Input Box
6.   You will see the Result Pane which is right below the Input Box, with animations showing how the character 盘 should be written stroke by stroke
7.   You can also click on the animation and see the enlarged version of the character with animations     
8.   Close the enlarged animations by clicking on the close button (X) of the form if you had it opened and repeat steps 4 to 7 with the following characters 古 , 神 , 功

Now you have seen how Pangu Shengong is written in Chinese stroke by stroke, Pangu Shengong is translated to English by their Chinese sounds in Pinyin, precisely: Pan for 盘; gu for 古; Shen for 神; and gong for 功.

Our password

“To take kindness and benevolence as basis, to take frankness and friendliness to the heart.”
   “To speak with reason, to treat with courtesy, to act with emotion, to accomplish result.”

is also available from this site if you are really keen:

“以仁慈善良为基本,以坦率友爱为胸怀。
    言之以理,待之以礼,动之以情,行之以果。”

Enjoy!
Jiegang
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 08:50:18 PM by Jiegang »

Nancy

• View Profile
Re: Make a New Year’s Resolution to learn Chinese?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 06:28:22 AM »
Happy New Year, I am getting better at using my computer and opening emails from last year. I am happy that this message from you was still in my computer and today is exactly one year later. I am looking foreward to seeing Master Ou again in March. HAPPY NEW YEAR2013 AND KEEP SMILIN...NANCY