Author Topic: One Year Old In PGSG  (Read 2011 times)

Pam

• View Profile
One Year Old In PGSG
« on: August 22, 2011, 01:35:20 PM »
Today I am 1 year old in my new life :D. So today will always be a Birthday for me. When I became a PGSG Student I started a Journal and I haven't read it yet. So today I'm having what I call a Pangu Day, Listening to Master Ou Music, Reading on the Forum doing Practices and today I will read my Journal. That should be very interesting for me. I am (here I go again) so very Happy to be apart of this WONDERFUL, HELPFUL,THOUGHTFUL,
KIND and FORGIVING FAMILY. Thank You ALL for helping me along the way, I wouldn't understand half as much about PGSG as I do now(which isn't much) if it wasn't for all of you.
I am very Grateful to be a PGSG Student.

Thank You All,
  Pam

Well I just read my Journal, What an amazing year I have had, I had forgotten so much I am so Happy I started a Journal, I can't believe all that has happened in one Wonderful Year
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 02:56:16 PM by Pam »
"Do one thing every day that makes you HAPPY!!!!"

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Re: One Year Old In PGSG
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »
Happy birthday! Pam! What an amazing and meaningful celebration!

I got feedbacks from other students that they really appreciate me sharing your PGSG experience in this month's newsletter. Your story has been inspiring them to do more pgsg practice every day. Please continue to share your pgsg experience and understanding more to help more people!
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 05:29:05 AM »
Thank you Olivia for all your encouragement, This has been such a Wonderful year for me and I want everyone to know. I really can't say where I would be right now if it wasn't for the PGSG, no place good that I DO know.

LizTom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 06:57:18 PM »
Congratulations Pam, you are such an inspirations to us, you have been through so much and your always smiling and willing to take time to help others!

We are so grateful for having you in our life!

Hugs
Liz & Tom

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 09:08:42 PM »

Hi Pam,

This is a special celebration, congratulations!

PGSG is our priceless gift for health and happiness, while gives us an effective way to help people in need. Let us keep going!

Expecting more of your experiences :)

Richard
Be modest and humble

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 02:22:54 AM »
Happy birthday and congratulations Pam!

What a wonderful journey! Thank you for showing us how to regain health and happiness through the Six Practices and I have nothing but admiration for what you have achieved.

Jiegang

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 11:16:56 AM »
Thank you Richard, and yes Pangu gives us everything we need to help others, believe me I tell everyone who will listen about Pangu, In the grocery store today I was telling one of the employes there about it. I want everyone to know just what the Pgsg can do for them. I am so overcome with HAPPINESS and HEALTH I want to share it all over. My life is so WONDERFUL now I just don't know the words to explain it.

Jigang, Thank you also. I have read your posts and wasn't as kind as you and did not reply. That was when I was new to the Forum and can't write as beautiful as the rest of you do, but I hope you read this and go back to my post of Pangu, PanGu,or Pan Gu I left you a post there.
Well  I Thank All of You again for being so Kind

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 02:04:02 PM »
Hey Liz any you also Tom,
You two are Very Important to me, at our Monthly Meetings I don't what we would do without you both. You set such a good example for all the Students. I am the one who is so Thankful for not only knowing you both but by being your friend. I tell everyone about your Post about the grass, I am very glad you got on the Forum. Talk to you soon.

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 12:19:47 AM »
Dear Pam,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAM!  I feel so touching and happy reading your post.  Thank you for sharing your remarkable experience.  I cannot wait to read your future posts.   ;)

Your sincere reader,
Beautifulice
Beautifulice

Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 08:38:01 AM »
Beautifulice,
You know you are responsible for these Posts, I can't wait to read your next Wonderful Post. Your posts always hit home for me, and always make me look at things a different way, which is a good thing. As I have said before if it wasn't for the Forum I wouldn't understand the little the I do about PGSG. You have taught me so much and I try to follow your lead.

Very Happy Place

Nancy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 04:46:59 PM »
pam happy birthday and keep smilin love nancy

Nancy

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 04:51:28 PM »
happy birthday pam and keep smilin ;D