Author Topic: My Mom's Story with the practice  (Read 864 times)

karendendysmith

• View Profile
My Mom's Story with the practice
« on: March 02, 2012, 07:42:46 AM »
HI All, I wanted to share a story with you. I brought my mom to the Boston group practice with Master Ou last weekend and she had an incredible experience. Here is her story in her words:

My experience with Master Ou's gathering in Boston.

This was a definite first for me. Fortunately I had been taught Pan Gu by my daughter and Paul. I was not very good at practicing the method and definitely had a blockage to the passwords. So here I am in a group of committed people and with my daughter who is loved dearly by me. As we were practicing I suddenly felt the warmth of being with my offspring and the love for her. I started to allow the feelings to come forth and began to well up with tears. I continued to listen and relax into the practice and as the third round commenced my body became warm in the shoulders and chest area. During the chanting I noticed my face and mouth felt as though they were vibrating but I allowed the experience to continue. As the session ended I looked down at my hands and observed that all my fingers were blue and my hands were shaking. This passed quite quickly but not before my daughter Karen observed the occurances. Later I felt relatively calm , content and quite happy for the rest of the day. I had no desire to rush anything but to just be. The following day I took care of some household business in the morning but I felt a need to sleep so at about 11am I took a 4 hour nap. I awoke refreshed. I have now committed to continuing the practice and am looking forward to going to the Boston practice again.

And for me this was a gift to see my mom embracing the practice. It filled my heart with joy. Thank you to Master Ou for sending such healing energy.

Jiegang

• View Profile
Re: My Mom's Story with the practice
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 12:30:53 AM »
Hi Karen,

Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us and good on you for not only teaching your mum Pangu Shengong, but also bringing her to the group practice so she could have such an amazing experience.

Jiegang

Richard

• View Profile
Re: My Mom's Story with the practice
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 06:19:23 PM »

"During the chanting I noticed my face and mouth felt as though they were vibrating but I allowed the experience to continue. "

Thanks for your sharing, Karen!  How amazing this experience! I had similar feeling with your mom. That was years ago when I read Master Ou's article for our PGSG students, my face vibrated while my hands shaking, could feel the qi grow as much as I read with profound sentiment and sincerity.
Be modest and humble