Author Topic: My recent observations  (Read 668 times)

sze

• View Profile
My recent observations
« on: March 25, 2012, 08:39:33 AM »
When Master Ou visited Boston recently, I followed him to many places and was very happy and excited to hear the following amazing stories,

February 22th   (At Dawn Meltzer’s clinic in Lenox):

Dawn:   Dawn suffered form lyme disease in 2008 and again in 2010.  She has now fully recovered.  She said, “I don’t think I’ve got better without the help from Master Ou and Pan Gu Shengong”

Mary:  Mary’s body, mind, and heart get better through the practice of Pan Gu Shengong and the qi healing from Master Ou.

Susan :  After she received the healing from Master Ou, she said, “I have never experienced anything  like this in my entire life.”  She felt electricity like sensation in her brain when Master Ou was giving her healing.

Joan:  Joan had learned and practiced Pan Gu Shengong for only two weeks.  She believed Pan Gu Shengong is very good for the following reasons,

1.   She takes care of people who live together in a large building with developmental disability.  Everyone who works there got sick, but not her.
2.   In the past, she always went to sleep at 9:00 pm.  After she learned Pan Gu shengong, she practices the qigong daily and feels more energy in her body so she can stay up later and doesn’t feel sleepy until 11:00 pm.  She said, “I get two more hours in my life every day.”

February 28th  (At Robin Bonazzoli’s clinic in Bolton)

Joann is a college student and suffering from lyme disease that made her mind and nervous system weak.  Practicing Pan Gu Shengong and the healing from Master Ou help with her thinking capability a lot, and she is a much better student today.   She said, “I am recovering from lyme disease.  Pan Gu Shengong helps me get stronger.  If I don’t practice it, my immune system is weak; it motivates me to practice it every day,”  

March 1st (At Abby Greiner’s clinic in Framingham)

Jesse Goldman has visited many Psychics, mediums, healers, and doctors since she suffered from her cough in 1988, but nobody can help her with this.   After she visited Master Ou and got the healing from him, she wrote the following testimony:

I have had a violent cough since 1988!  Although it’s been labeled as asthma, I knew it caused by something else.  My first visit with Master Ou, he knew immediately the cough is caused by weak bronchi.  I’m so excited that I now know Pan Gu will help.  I always knew the bronchi were the core problem.  No one but Master Ou ever saw this, Thank you.
Jesse Goldman

« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:13:33 AM by sze »

Richard

• View Profile
Re: My recent observations
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 08:49:01 PM »

Thank you sze sharing this upcoming news with us!

I'm really happy to hear that these PGSG students have recovered or on the way to be healthy through practicing Pan Gu Shengong. That inspires me how effective healing of Pan Gu Shengong though just simple movement and meditation. It all depends on our faith and diligence, trust Master Ou and follow his tutoring, everything would be changed positively!
Be modest and humble