Author Topic: The Path of Life is the key to solve all problems  (Read 2219 times)

Beautifulice

• View Profile
The Path of Life is the key to solve all problems
« on: May 24, 2009, 12:18:05 AM »
The Path of Life is a magical book which not only can heal my body but also gives me all kinds of answers and solutions whenever I read it.  As it includes all kinds of knowledge and reveals the truth of our universe, it directs me to the path of being kind and benevolent.   Mr. Ou is the best role model who encourages me to conquer my very difficult time and inspires me to conduct myself properly and pursue a meaningful life.  The Path of Life is easy to read and yet so profound to me.  I need to improve myself a lot more so as to completely understand it.  I look forward to learning from our discussions in this forum.  
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 12:02:19 AM by Beautifulice »
Beautifulice

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
Re: The Path of Life is the key to solve all problems
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 08:15:56 PM »
The book is a remarkable part of a trilogy.  I look forward to reading the other two parts of the story.  The book presents a magical vision of possibilities.  It does leave the rational mind reeling at times, but that may well be the intention.  It is said that a shaman's role is to present a vision to others to inspire and teach.  With a vision we not so lost.  At the same time the information can provided the mind with some subtle adjustments, affecting how it thinks.  Because we accept the proposition that Master Ou's experience encountering Pan Gu is real and continual, then the implications are very deep. The book weaves Taoist, Buddhist, Moist, Confucian, and even Christian motifs and thought.  But beyond all that analysis is the transformative and healing experience of reading.  The story, being a true mystical vision, is charged with spirit.  I think that the spiritual Qi heals by speaking directly to the soul.
Qifully, George