Author Topic: A miracle created by Master Ou's healing songs  (Read 1953 times)

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
A miracle created by Master Ou's healing songs
« on: April 03, 2012, 11:39:56 PM »
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Richard

• View Profile
Re: A miracle created by Master Ou's healing songs
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 11:05:05 PM »

What a miracle!

I'm so happy and inspired from Fang's recovery through Master Ou's healing music. Late afternoon yesterday, I met Amy and the girl Fang during a group of PGSG students gathered. Well, Fang is so peaceful and joyful, we were all surprised with this amazing story!!

That reminds me another, I would like to share with you my own experience. I practiced Pangu Shengong in 1998 when I was in a senior school, but it was a pity that I had stopped this practice since 2003 because of lacking of comprehension of Pangu theory and without any chances for exchanging ideas about PGSG with students at that times. However, I became worse on my health and easy to lose temper. I wanted to come back practicing PGSG in 2007, but my heart was "not allowed", for I was never peaceful enough to practice. Therefore, I had to wait and wait in the hope of coming back one day.

Until a certain time in 2008, when I heard from Olivia that Master Ou held a Healing Music Concert in Guangzhou, I got shocked "how a qigong master can hold a music concert??"  Next, I bought some CDs of Master Ou Music, and listened for about one week, I started to be peaceful, and naturally came back to practice PGSG. You see, how miracle and amazing of Master Ou's Healing Music!!

Richard
Be modest and humble

rliang

• View Profile
Re: A miracle created by Master Ou's healing songs
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:33:54 PM »

I also has something small to share.

My 5 year son, Marcus, has been having either a cold or allergy  for the past two days.  He has been sniffling and coughing(a few times a day).  However, his coughing got worse early in the morning at around 3:30AM.  He was shuffling, turning a lot, and persistently coughing.  His bed is right next to ours so I asked him to move closer to me so could give him an energy healing.  I started rubbing his back and reciting the passwords:
Take kindness and benevolence as basis,
Take frankness and friendliness to heart.
Speak with reason,
Treat with courtesy,
Act with emotion,
Accomplish result.

As soon as I finished the first phrase, he coughing stopped which woke me up more than his coughing :o .  I continued to rub his back and recite the password for about 10 minutes and then went back to sleep.  He slept until 7:15AM and I didn't hear one cough from him!  I also noticed that his noise wasn't as stuffed up because he was breathing better.  Such and effective healing method!