Author Topic: What is the meaning of 26 in the moving form?  (Read 1528 times)

irwinbluesky

• View Profile
What is the meaning of 26 in the moving form?
« on: April 26, 2012, 06:54:09 AM »
Hello,

I am very new to Pangu, just 2 weeks since April 16, 2012, and I have a couple of questions at the moment.

1) What is the meaning of doing 26 movements with your hands? Does 26 have a special meaning?

2) Does each of the 3 series of movements have a special meaning?

Thank you, whoever answers these questions. I'm sure I will have a lot more!

Irwin

Jason

• View Profile
Re: What is the meaning of 26 in the moving form?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 10:19:10 AM »
Hello Irwin,

Sorry for the late reply.  I do not check the forum very often.  I remember someone asked this question at a lecture I attended in NY.  Master Ou answered it by saying that 26 is a holy number and he encouraged people to read the book the Path of Life because it discussed it in more detail.

Jason

rliang

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 09:17:10 AM »
Hello Irwin,

Jason is right, it is best to get the whole idea from reading the book for your first question.

To answer part of your second question(based on the movements), the meaning to rotate the sun, the moon, sun and moon combined, and embracing the universe, is to gather energy from the sun, the moon, and the whole universe that's most beneficial for on your body(and your body only as everyone's needs are unique).  The energy gathered will either eliminate excessive elements/chemicals that are harmful or replenish what your body lacks.  Sometimes during or after practice, some people might need to use the bathroom, need a drink of water, feel sweaty, feeling extra tired, feeling special sensation in different parts of the body, and etc.  Those are very positive signs that we pay attention to, but need not to worry.  The chrysanthemum symbolizes the everlasting future world. 

I would also encourage you read the book, "Path of Life", lectures from Master Ou :http://www.pangu.org/english/lecture/index.html, and articles: http://www.pangu.org/english/article/index.html to find out those movements beyond the material/movement level.

I hope this helps!
Cheers,
Rachel

rliang

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 09:30:22 AM »
Hi Irwin,

sorry, I missed one of the important point for gathering energy from the sun, moon, and the universe.  It is to strengthen our life force.  When our life force is strong, our body as a whole is strong(organs, immune system, muscles, our well-being and  etc).  Hence, our body is able to recover from illness or to fight off any imposing viruses.