Author Topic: Goodbye, my doctors!  (Read 1375 times)

Richard

• View Profile
Goodbye, my doctors!
« on: May 11, 2012, 07:55:12 AM »

Goodbye, my doctors!

Ruan Peide  Macau

My name is Ruan Peide. I'm 68, from Macau. It was a gift for me to learn Pan Gu Shen Gong (PGSG) in Spring 2008, and later learning Non-Moving Form in 2009. With a chance to post in this forum, I would like to share my experience of Pangu Culture.

Before practicing Pan Gu Shen Gong, I had been suffering different kinds of sicknesses on my body more than ten years. I got stroke in 1998, and had soiled solution aneurysm  removed surgery at my heart. Three years later, my heart seemed to recover, but the symptom of being enlarged. This situation continued seriously until not able to be controlled in 2007. Meanwhile, there occurred severe Varicose veins on my left leg which was swollen and red in the skin, that caused me walk inconveniently. Just the time, my "old friend" back-pain relapsed, the colon was sensitive and accompanied nose bleeding constantly.......During those three years, I had been busy seeing doctors that made me exhausted physically and spiritually. However, fortunately, I met PGSG and learned this Chi Kung in 2008. Since then, I practiced three hours daily, while reading books of Master Ou. After a half of year, there were a number of diseases had disappeared unconsciously. Especially, the positive effects came apparently after learning Non-Moving Form.

In 2010, I was diagnosed serious chambers of my heart, needed to shot dissolving surgery immediately. So I had been living in Macau Kiang Wu Hospital for a period. Approaching to surgery, I felt uneasy, anxious and fearful. At that moment, it was not convenient for me to practice Moving-Form, instead I listened to Master Ou's Music. In previous, I was wondering if his songs nice to hear since Master Ou was not a star of singer . Nevertheless, I had no idea, and tried to recite "Password" of PGSG and listen Ou's Music. I must say, Master Ou's songs are really beneficial for people to be calm. With enjoying his melody, I sensed peaceful and comfortable. After operation, I even never slaver, just smeared blue medicine liquid and the wound got recovered. In the next morning, I had one big bowl of gruel and an egg-sandwich. The doctors and nurses were all surprised with my condition and wondered why I had not any adverse reactions after surgery. I told them the miracle produced by Master Ou's Healing Music , which made me calm, peace, comfortable, and being healed to recover rapidly.

In that day, there was another patient doing the same surgery (a mother of a star from Hong Kong). Her adverse reaction was serious that vomiting non-stop, quite different from mine after operation. However, due to my two chambers of heart enlarging, it's not perfect for this surgery. Therefore, the doctor suggested me redo the surgery to install a  peacemaker to the heart. I refused to it at once, for I'm too old to have operation again. Since then, I never have seen a doctor nor taken medication of heart disease. I'm determined to trust Pan Gu and Master Ou. Through persistent efforts, I practice very hard according to Master Ou's instructions while studying the theory of Pangu, that would be helpful to my recovery. Now I hope to join Master Ou's Advance Training Courses, to learn more theory of Pangu Culture in the hope of well comprehension. Through taking "Six Practices", I would like to share my experience of with those in need, to help them become healthy and happy!

Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Re: Goodbye, my doctors!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 12:20:08 AM »
Thank you so much for your translation and your hard work, Richard!   :D

Ruan Peide's experience with Pangu Shengong is remarkable!  

I also said goodbye to my family doctor and no longer took any medicine more than ten years ago.  I feel so lucky that I can cure myself with using Pangu Shengong.  I realize that Master Ou's healing music therapy can resolve any kind of emotional problems for me.  I always feel peaceful and content listening to his chants and songs.  
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 12:27:23 AM by Beautifulice »
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
Re: Goodbye, my doctors!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 01:51:36 AM »

Hi Beautifulice,  it's my great pleasure  :D

Every time, when I hear someone's recovery through practicing Pangu Shengong, I'm really so happy for them!

It is great that you also had said goodby to your family doctor in many years ago. Previously, our health was controlled by doctors when we got sick. But now, we can master our lives and our health, for we are lucky to meet Master Ou and Pangu Shengong. Of course, one more precious gift---Ou's Healing Music, which brings us energy, peace, and harmony as well.  Especially, Ou's chants would bring us more energy and peace while culture cultivation.
Be modest and humble