Author Topic: Reading Pangu a mystical qigong  (Read 926 times)

karendendysmith

• View Profile
Reading Pangu a mystical qigong
« on: July 07, 2012, 04:13:21 PM »
I have been re-reading Master Ou's books and especially the Pangu Mystical Qigong (revised edition).
I had to take a break and share this amazing experience while I fully appreciate it in the moment. As I am reading the thesis at the back of the book I am taken by the incredible energy that is running through my system. From the top of my head down through my spine. There is a powerful vibration moving through each meridian and I am as always so amazed. My heart is full of appreciation and many emotions. Beautiful and overwhelming. Thank you Master Ou for such a wonderful gift.

Richard

• View Profile
Re: Reading Pangu a mystical qigong
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 08:54:39 PM »

Thanks for your amazing experience!

Honestly, I feel strong energy healing on the left-top of my heart when I read your article though just a brief sharing. Even until now, I'm replying your post, the qi is still in. How amazing and mystical this qigong Pangu Shengong!!
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 09:29:30 PM »
"Thank you Master Ou for such a wonderful gift."

I agree!  All Master Ou's books and CDs are wonderful gifts for us.  I also always feel fascinating about their healing effects and deep messages inside.
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2012, 06:46:46 PM »

Hi karendendysmith ,

Have you ever read Master Ou's books or articles from Pangu website for our students before?

Take it a try, maybe another amazing experience?

Wishing you health and well-being!

Richard
Be modest and humble