Author Topic: My stomach stopped complaining and I gained weight by practicing Pan Gu Shengong  (Read 2157 times)

Beautifulice

• View Profile
    Fifteen years ago after immigrating to Vancouver, I disliked the environment and worried a lot about my future.  As I was under stress and often had a bad mood, my stomach often bothered me.  After every meal, I had stomach gas and felt very uncomfortable.  When I attended lectures in college, my classmates looked at me when I made the noise of releasing the stomach gas and I felt embarrassed.  At times I even had stomachache.  I had to adapt to the fact that I no longer had good appetite as before, and I suffered after each meal, especially after dinner.  I couldnít sit down and study immediately because I would feel that the food I ate couldnít be digested inside, and my stomach complained.  Because of that, I lost about 20 pounds and my weight was down to 90 pounds.  

I was very fortunate to visit Master Ou in San Francisco on December 1995.   He toured me around San Francisco and gave me lots of good talks to improve my understanding of Pan Gu Shengong and encourage me to pursue a meaningful life.  Because of his encouragement, I practiced Pan Gu Shengong everyday, and I liked to do it after each dinner especially.  When doing the practice, I felt that my stomach gas went away and the food inside was able to be digested.  After the practice, I sat down and did homework efficiently.  Day by day, I got used to this routine and I liked it.  I didnít expect much but I kept working on it as it made me feel better every time I did it.  I didnít recall since when, roughly about a couple months later, my stomach stopped complaining to me.  I no longer had stomach gas anymore.  At the same time, I found that I had very good appetite and I gained about 20 pounds in a few months.  My mother told me that I looked healthier and prettier.  I found that practicing Pan Gu Shengong after big meals can help gaining weight.  

Since then till now, I donít have any stomach problem at all.  I am very happy about that.  And of course, I never stop practicing Pan Gu Shengong.  It is part of my daily routine and I love it!  I am grateful for Master Ou and Pan Gu Shengong.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 01:00:40 AM by Beautifulice »
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
 Hi Beautifulice!

May I have your real name?

This is Richard. I'm really touched by your keeping practicing since 1995. It has been long years. I mean, I admire your persistence:)

Be modest and humble