Author Topic: I recieved the transmission today!  (Read 1502 times)

Jordan

• View Profile
I recieved the transmission today!
« on: May 27, 2009, 09:26:17 PM »
Great day! Today was truly a blessing, where I recieved the transmission of the moving form from Dr. Henry McCann. First, he is a remarkable person: full of compassion, benevolence and wisdom, as well as very down to earth. We started having a great discussion about qigong and yin and yang energy, Master Wei's story about the development of Pangu Shengong, and guidance on the practice. Then we practiced the form together and he gave me the energy transmission.

What was remarkable about my first practice was two fold. First, the relaxation of my mind and body was astounding as I felt balanced, joyous and in harmony. Second, while doing the circulations of the sun and the moon and both together, I could feel the energy between my hands. I have never felt anything like that before and it was an out of this world experience. Now it is time to practice lol!
Live, Laugh, Love,
Jordan Siegel

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Re: I recieved the transmission today!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 10:57:41 PM »
Hi Jordan!

Welcome to become a PanGu ShenGong practitioner! My father's last name is Ou, so you should call him Master Ou  ;)

Please keep on doing the moving form every day. You will definetely have more "out of this world experience"  :D
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Re: I recieved the transmission today!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 11:27:59 PM »
Hi Jordan,

Thank you for sharing your first practice with us.  It was such a great day!  

Likewise, I feel that after learning Pan Gu Shengong, everyday becomes a better day  :D  Pan Gu Shengong gave me so many great experiences that I have never had before.  Besides the perfect feeling of good energies, joy, and harmony, I have been living in the big family of Pan Gu Shengong which grants me more opportunities to be nurtured by the big family's true love, especially from Mr. Ou's family, and gradually learn to love others.  This kindest real love guides me to live a better and broader life and leads me to become a better and happier person.  I realize that being a Pan Gu Shengong student is the best fortune in my life.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009, 11:59:40 PM by Beautifulice »
Beautifulice