Author Topic: Embrace the Universe  (Read 3963 times)

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
Embrace the Universe
« on: May 28, 2009, 09:28:35 PM »
Qifully, George

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Re: Embrace the Universe
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 12:17:18 AM »
Hi George,

Your vision of Pan Gu is very inspirational to me.  I think your experience demonstrated how Pan Gu created the universe, and it made me think of the following description in Pan Gu Mystical Qigong on page 52.  "The following vivid description can be found in the Five Yun Historical Record:  Pan Gu was born first.  When he was dying, his qi was transformed into the winds and clounds, ..., the hair of his head into stars and planets,..., and the sperm in his body was touched by the wind and was transformed into human beings." 

I agree with your understanding of "embrace the universe", and in this sense, we actually embrace Pan Gu and his love to us when we open our arms to embrace the universe during the moving form practice.  Maybe the more we embrace the universe, the more loving energy we will receive and the more we will be broad-minded. 

Let's practice more and dearly embrace the universe!

Beautifulice
Beautifulice

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 07:55:09 PM »
Qifully, George

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 10:02:38 PM »
    That is why we become more tolerent and peaceful by practicing Pan Gu Shengong and embracing the universe.  Thank you! 

We learn from the universe which is so boundless that it can let all positive things and negative things happen inside itself.  We shouldn't set personal boundaries to view or deal with all kinds of things no matter which are benificial or not benificial to us.  When we deal with surprises without being narrowminded, we usually can find a better way to handle them or achieve better result. 
Beautifulice