Author Topic: Questions Regarding The Moving Form  (Read 1664 times)

Jordan

• View Profile
Questions Regarding The Moving Form
« on: June 09, 2009, 10:19:01 PM »
I have two questions for all of you who have experience with the Moving Form. In the beginning, after the password is stated three times, the position is the qi gathering position for 5, 10, 20 minutes. In this position, my arms are short where when I try to place my arms and hands by my waist, my arm is on a downward slope though I put my hands level slightly tilted up. Is that ok or should I bring my arms and hands up more where my arm is not bending as much? Also, while maintaining that position, do I vision qi or energy flowing to me the entire time or do I just maintain the position, relaxed? Thank you all for your help.
Live, Laugh, Love,
Jordan Siegel

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Re: Questions Regarding The Moving Form
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 12:32:49 AM »
Hi Jordan,

It's ok to have your arms in a sloping position if you can do it exactly like the instruction. The bottom line is to be calm and relax. So you don't need to vision qi flowing to you. If you want to keep your mind busy, the best thing to do is to keep reciting the password in your mind instead of just saying 3 times at the begining.  ;D
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Jordan

• View Profile
Re: Questions Regarding The Moving Form
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 10:03:21 AM »
Thanks!  ;D I look forwarding to meeting you and your father this weekend in NYC!
Live, Laugh, Love,
Jordan Siegel