Author Topic: Want to hear a nice person on experience of learning PGSG?  (Read 1956 times)

Richard

• View Profile
Want to hear a nice person on experience of learning PGSG?
« on: June 11, 2009, 08:00:33 AM »
                                                                 My experience since learning PGSG

Hello, my PGSG fellows and future members! This is Xie Qiangke. You can call me Ke in Chinese or Richard, Rich :). I'm from Shenzhen, a nice city in the south of China.

When Olivia told me that the PGSG English Forum was ready and asked me if I could write something, I was excited and would like to have a try on writing. Actually, I'm really happy to meet new friends and exchange ideas with different people in this planet.

I learned Pangu shengong with the introduction of my relative in Guangzhou in 1998 when I was in a high school. Prior to practice PGSG, I had ever learned some other Qigong while I was a child. However, they were hard to meditate with long hours' exercise. But PGSG is simple easy to remember and practice while fast effects. It is the best and most concise way that I can put it.
Of course, things are not like what we think. Even I know PGSG is a very good thing. Nevertheless, because I lived in school at that time, it's not convenient for me to practice, and the result was not very obvious. And it was a great pity that I stopped practicing when I graduated from college in 2003. Since then, I began to suffer a lot physically and spiritually, even did things unsuccessfully like jobs.

Until 2008, great changes had happened to me. The other day, when I talked with Olivia online, she told me that Master Ou had created songs and held a music concert in Guangzhou. I was shocked! How can a Qigong master creates music as well? Later, I bought CDs to hear. When I became peaceful, I started to practice PGSG. Since then, good things have occurred to me.

My chronic colitis basically has recovered. I really had suffered from this disease for more than ten years. The symptom of the disease was abdominal pain, intestinal sound, pale in face, and weak in constitution etc. I don't know how much traditional Chinese medicine I had. The TCM was mostly boiled by the pot, tasted very bitter with smell. That now I hate the taste while smelling the medicine. But the remedy for curing was not optimistic, and it cost me lots of money. Through practicing PGSG from last year, I'm able to absorb the food well, not often pain in my intestine, while good looking on my face. Meanwhile, I don't worry about eating nor taking medication.
Through practicing, I have never got toothache. Before, there were 2 or 3 times toothache each year. There is less chance to catch a cold, even the coldness and fever are coming, but better in the next day. In previous, I usually had felt back pain after getting up, now I have had that sensation only occasionally. My conjunctivitis and arthritis pain on finger and feet had disappeared unconsciously. I'm very pleased that I haven't taken any medicine, and I saved lots of money!

All these positive effects are based on my daily exercise since last year, while reading books "Farewell, my soul" and the articles of Journey of Soul, to deepen my understanding on the theory of PGSG and principles to conduct myself with kindness and benevolence. Practice is as basis, Understanding is the approach. Like Master teaches us. And I really have benefit a lot. Please let my sincere gratitude to PGSG and my respectful Master Ou. And I appreciate Olivia's help that I gain more confidence because of her encouraging and inspiration.

Although I still have some sicknesses are waiting to be better like pharyngitis, hearing and sleeping quality etc. I must say, I have already gained a lot from Pangu and Master Ou. When we are in touch with PGSG, it doesn't mean we are always healthy and successful. Life is full of ups and downs, so is the same on PGSG learning. Like me, I had met the challenge of adjusting my intestine about three months. Not matter what I ate, I got sick on my stomach or intestine with pain almost every day. I know that's because of the energy absorbing from the universe working on my disease focus. Even I wanted to buy some medicine to ease the pain. However, it's very strange that I gave up the mind when I was in a drug store. Because my power of belief told me that PGSG would live me through the pain. And things became to be better later on until recovered.

Meanwhile, there was something miraculous happening to me. I had ever encountered this for twice. One day, when I went to ATM, but it was strange that I typed the number wrong for several times that I hadn't ever met before. Then suddenly, I got acute abdominal pain that I wanted to go to toilet. But it's not nearby. What should I do? I just recited the maxims until it was eased. Something like I could sense the Qi flowing inside my belly. Another day, it occurred the same thing as last time while walking, but covered with reciting the maxims. It's really a miracle but a truth!

PGSG is not only beneficial for physical health, but on spirit. I have been more peaceful than ever before since learning the qigong. I spoke too fast without any logic in previous while easy to be tempered. And I did things not very well as I expected. Particularly, when it came to an important decision, I just made it with my intuition and enthusiasm without cautious consideration. I regret that if only I had practiced as always and earlier read the article of Master "Intelligence comes from Peace", I'm convinced that these would have helped me avoid making more mistakes. But time really flies and I couldn't hold it back! However, now I'm lucky that I come back to PGSG this big loving family. And I learn to think cautiously and do things better.

In addition, another important benefit and unique characteristic of PGSG is that we can heal people with love once we become a member. That is really amazing! When my nephews had fever or got cough, I healed them with energy. They recovered faster than just took medications. One of them got back pain while there grew an olive-size hyperplasia of bone in the middle of his back. There was not any effect though using the herbal medicine or Wood Lock Medicated Balm. Then I asked him to learn PGSG and practiced it. He exercised one or two times every day even though he hadn't been serious, meanwhile my brother and I gave him energy sometimes. He sensed hot on the back without pain in the condition of healing. Several months later, the hyperplasia of bone had gradually shortened until almost disappeared and the back wasn't painful. What a miracle! But he got positive effect than expectation! In addition, I've heard lots of successful healing stories from reading the articles of the book "The Harvest of Cultivation" in Chinese. You will read them when the English version issues out. I believe, you will be touched and gain more benefits from these practitioners.

Actually, I know I will meet challenges in future and there is still a long way to go. But I have confidence based on my belief and PGSG and the instructions from Master Ou. In my opinion, as a young man, it's not easy to persist in practicing, especially in such a city like Shenzhen. Life and work pace is in fast speed while being in fierce competition and dealing with complicated personal relationships. I'm not very good in the condition of peace of mind while exercising, for I have to think about secular. However, Pangu still gives me health and energy. How tolerant and benevolent! What I want to say is, diligence as basis, but most importantly is that the more kindness you show to people, the more effects will you gain, and the same as devotion to the others. And I've learned that, only the test of fire will make a fine steel.

Every time, when I hear the new members that I introduce benefit from PGSG, words can't be expressed how happy I am! It's really amazing that something with meaning like you do charity to help people.

I will still try my best to do these great things. And I hope, we practitioners together, to promote PGSG and Healing Music in order to let more people gain health and happiness, not just considering our sides, but the other sides in needed that we can do, then we will create a more brilliant, wonderful and harmonious life!

Thank you Pangu and Master Ou!

Richard Xie

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:48:34 PM by Richard »
Be modest and humble

Jordan

• View Profile
Re: Want to hear a nice person on experience of learning PGSG?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 06:59:41 AM »
Richard,

Thank you for the post and pleasure to meet you!
Live, Laugh, Love,
Jordan Siegel

Richard

• View Profile
Re: Want to hear a nice person on experience of learning PGSG?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 08:01:22 AM »
Jordan,

Thank you for your reading. I'm pleased to meet you as well.

I read your articles. Welcome to join PGSG this big loving family! You will benefit a lot with practicing.

Anyway, you really have a cool name. You know, I enjoy watching nba game. So who will you think that I'm fond of the super star?

We can talk online when available, and you will find my contact there.

Richard
Be modest and humble