Author Topic: A miracle created by Master Ou's healing songs  (Read 1860 times)

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
A miracle created by Master Ou's healing songs
« on: April 03, 2012, 11:39:56 PM »
Fang is a 6 years old girl living in China, smart and nice. Unfortunately since she was 2 years old, she had frightening dreams almost every night. She was often awoken by the terrifying dreams, then screaming, shaking, heart beat rising, and sweating. Her parents visited many doctors, but no treatments worked for her. As she grew up, condition got worse. Two months ago, she got high fever for 4 days, was awoken at night by frightening dreams. Even when she took a nap in the afternoon, she was scared to wake up by her terrifying dreams. Fang was too afraid to sleep at any time. Her parents and grand parents so worried about her.

On March 7, Fang was awoken from her frightening dreams again and was shaking. Her grandma held her in her arms. Suddenly, her grandma thought of Pangu Shengong. So she called Amy (who is a pgsg instructor) for help.

The next day, Amy brought them Master Ouís healing songs album and healing songs book. She sang a few Master Ouís healing songs to Fang. Fang listened quietly. Then Amy wrote down the magic wordsóthe maxim of Pangu Shengong for Fang: ď Take kindness and benevolence as basis. Take frankness and friendliness to heart.Ē Amy asked Fang to memorize it so that she can recite the words in mind before she goes to bed or when she feels scared. Amy also reminded the grand parents to use Master Ouís healing songs to do music therapy for Fang. Amy also encouraged the grand parents to do a lot of pgsg forms for Fang to help her recover. Amy specially shared with them how a pgsg student in Zhongshan cured his 2 years old daughterís brain tumor by doing hours of pgsg practice for her everyday.

In that evening, right after Fang arrived home, she immediately began to listen to Master Ouís healing songs album. When she listened to the song ďDreamland WaltzĒ, she told her grandma: ďIím deeply touched by the song. I am so touched that I want to cry!Ē That night, she played Master Ouís healing songs through the whole night. She actually held the mp3 player in her arms the whole night.

You may be anxious to want to know what happened in the first night. Fang only woke up one time without screaming. And she was able to get back to sleep right away!

The result was so amazing!!! Since then, Fang listens to Master Ouís healing songs everyday. Sometimes she even practices the moving form with her grandparents. She recites the magic words 10 times every night before she goes to bed, then goes to sleep accompanied by Master Ouís healing songs. As a result, since the first night she began to use Ouís music therapy, Fang sleeps calm and peacefully every night. Now she can go to school without problems. She can even sings a few Master Ouís healing songs now.

Fangís grandma feels very grateful: ďIím so grateful! Itís a miracle! If itís not my own experience, I wonít even believe it is true! Master Ou is a GREAT healer!Ē
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Richard

• View Profile
Re: A miracle created by Master Ou's healing songs
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 11:05:05 PM »

What a miracle!

I'm so happy and inspired from Fang's recovery through Master Ou's healing music. Late afternoon yesterday, I met Amy and the girl Fang during a group of PGSG students gathered. Well, Fang is so peaceful and joyful, we were all surprised with this amazing story!!

That reminds me another, I would like to share with you my own experience. I practiced Pangu Shengong in 1998 when I was in a senior school, but it was a pity that I had stopped this practice since 2003 because of lacking of comprehension of Pangu theory and without any chances for exchanging ideas about PGSG with students at that times. However, I became worse on my health and easy to lose temper. I wanted to come back practicing PGSG in 2007, but my heart was "not allowed", for I was never peaceful enough to practice. Therefore, I had to wait and wait in the hope of coming back one day.

Until a certain time in 2008, when I heard from Olivia that Master Ou held a Healing Music Concert in Guangzhou, I got shocked "how a qigong master can hold a music concert??"  Next, I bought some CDs of Master Ou Music, and listened for about one week, I started to be peaceful, and naturally came back to practice PGSG. You see, how miracle and amazing of Master Ou's Healing Music!!

Richard
Be modest and humble

rliang

• View Profile
Re: A miracle created by Master Ou's healing songs
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 02:33:54 PM »

I also has something small to share.

My 5 year son, Marcus, has been having either a cold or allergy  for the past two days.  He has been sniffling and coughing(a few times a day).  However, his coughing got worse early in the morning at around 3:30AM.  He was shuffling, turning a lot, and persistently coughing.  His bed is right next to ours so I asked him to move closer to me so could give him an energy healing.  I started rubbing his back and reciting the passwords:
Take kindness and benevolence as basis,
Take frankness and friendliness to heart.
Speak with reason,
Treat with courtesy,
Act with emotion,
Accomplish result.

As soon as I finished the first phrase, he coughing stopped which woke me up more than his coughing :o .  I continued to rub his back and recite the password for about 10 minutes and then went back to sleep.  He slept until 7:15AM and I didn't hear one cough from him!  I also noticed that his noise wasn't as stuffed up because he was breathing better.  Such and effective healing method!