Author Topic: Today I learned The Healing Technique  (Read 1737 times)

Jordan

• View Profile
Today I learned The Healing Technique
« on: June 14, 2009, 12:46:38 PM »
Today was a blessed day! Master Ou was in NYC, which is a 45 minute drive for me and he was teaching several of the qigong forms including the Healing Technique which I was privaleged to learn today. Master Ou's prescence is so easily felt as we first met him Tuesday when he performed a Healing Session for my mother. When he shook mine and my aunt's hand we felt the energy and a profound tingling sensation in our hand. Later that night, the both of us had so much energy. My mother who underwent the Healing Session was full of vibrant energy the entire day and night.

Today, it was great to listen to his words and his descriptions. As we were running late on time, Master Ou was unable to answer all of the questions we had. So one question I wish to pose to this forum regarding doing a Healing Session for someone is:

If the patient has a headache, or if the patient has pain in his/her ankle; do we still solely perform the Healing Technique while they are sitting down with their palms up, or do we do the hand movements as well to those areas?

Thanks.

PS. I understand this is secondary as Master Ou residually pointed out that Love is number one and a big number one and that everything else is secondary. However, just curious lololol.  :D
Live, Laugh, Love,
Jordan Siegel

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Re: Today I learned The Healing Technique
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 11:40:48 PM »
Congratulations!

Your understanding that love is number one is a great answer to your question.  I have tried to give healings to others who had headache or pain in some area.  I found that either way worked well as long as I calmed down myself and truly wanted to help the person.  Pan Gu Shengong healing technique can heal a patient according to his/ her body's needs.  Just like Mandy said, we could always achieve great result with love, confidence and persistance.
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 06:45:27 PM »
 Jordan,

I'm happy to hear that you have a nice meeting with Master Ou.

As the healing techique, I totally agree with Beautifulice. And you can put your hands on the patient's sickness position, while recite the maxims. Do you know the article "Heaven, Earth and Human Harmony"? I feel more energy once you recite this article to the patient. Of course, the better and concise way I learn from Olivia is: Keep peaceful and show your Love!

Best regards,

Richard
Be modest and humble

Eve

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »
Hi,
I'm new to this forum. I haven't started practising the PanGu ShenGong self healing yet although I've been introduced by a "kind" friend sometime ago.

However, I am delighted to view the sharing in this forum. Couldn't agree more on the point that love is number one in our daily lives. Coupled with healthly lifestyle practices :), I am sure happiness follows suit.

Regards
Eve