Author Topic: summer song and joy..  (Read 1730 times)

francesco

• View Profile
summer song and joy..
« on: June 15, 2009, 11:28:02 PM »
It's summer time ..  the morning begins with joy listening the "summer song" from the album "walk into springtime".

No miracles happened, no particular amazing things... but a deep feeling of joy and and happiness.. maybe is that the miracle? Maybe those feelings are the continuos miracle we are time to time missing to fully enjoy?

Summer song, one of my favourite song. Happy song... really happy song!

Thank you Master Ou

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
Re: summer song and joy..
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 03:59:22 AM »
Hi Francesco,
Summer song is very first Mr. Ou's song I've heard live by Master Ou. Very nice song. I love it. Many thanks Master Ou!

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 12:33:58 AM »
Summer song is my favourite song as well!  Since listening to it, I love summer more and understand summer season's importance and learn how to enjoy it  8).
Master Ou's songs are very informational which help me learn to appreciate the nature more.
Thank you Master Ou -- You are the best!
Beautifulice

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 09:16:05 AM »
Speaking of summer, today is the first day of summer, the Solstice, when the Earth's rotation brings the suns rays to their most northern point, the Tropic of Cancer.  This day was always marked by special festivals by all ancient cultural traditions.  Even in modern times we celebrate on this day.  The sun was directly or indirectly recognized as the giver of life to all the earth. Having just returned from Ecuador, it was very interesting to see the pre-Inca sites that exactly mark the equator and have precise archeological references to the solstices and equinox.  I am convinced that they also recognized the importance of the life energy from the sun and moon.  For us in the Northern Hemisphere, I suppose we could say that this is the time of maximum yang energy.  Have a wonderful summer.
Qifully, George