Author Topic: To be the Wise Builder  (Read 2288 times)

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
To be the Wise Builder
« on: June 22, 2009, 12:38:18 AM »
Reacently, I read the parable of “the Wise and the Foolish Builders” taught by Jesus from Matthew 7:24-27:
"Every one then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house upon the rock; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock. And every one who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house upon the sand; and the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell; and great was the fall of it."

It resonates my father’s teaching to his students. In his lectures, he teaches his students patiently again and again: “PanGu ShenGong has been proved by my own body and hundreds of thousands of its practitioners’ miracle healing experiences. As long as you follow my instruction to do the 5-practice diligently, your illnesses will be healed, your health will be better. It’s ok to have doubts, as long as you follow my words to practice it, you will receive benefits. However, if you don’t practice it, even if you tell me that you deeply believe in me, you will not earn the benefits.” Many people believe in PanGu ShenGong’s healing power, because they witness how their friends and relatives recover from various illnesses by practicing PanGu ShenGong. However, they still give themselves many excuses not to practice it every day, or not to practice it fully in terms of the 5-practice, acting like the fool in the parable above. What would be a “wise builder” do? About 3 years ago, a Muslim professor who teaches Islam religion in an Islam college in Indonesia lost his vision right before he was introduced to PanGu ShenGong. As soon as he learned the method and the theory of PanGu ShenGong, he considered PanGu ShenGong is the gift to him from Allah through my father, a prophet from the East. He said that the Muslim ancient teaching mentioned that if you have difficulty understand the messages from our ancient teaching, ask the men from China. He knew that Master Ou is one of the men.  He immediately spent more than 6 hours a day to practice PanGu ShenGong. Only in 3 days, he began to see lights and objects again. His vision is completely back to normal now, plus his other chronicle health problems are gone too, with the sincere daily practice of PanGu ShenGong. He is no doubt the wise builder. I am never able to spend more than one hour doing the practice. Are many of us busier than this Muslim professor? Probably  no.  Why are we so foolish to hear the advices but not act on them? Maybe it’s because we don’t think the flood will come to our houses on sand and we just want to be lazy and enjoy the easiness of building the house on sand.

I decided to learn from this Muslim professor to be a wiser builder. How about you?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:15:24 AM by Olivia »
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
Re: To be the Wise Builder
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 06:38:22 AM »
Nice from both from Matthew and You :-), Thanks.
I decided to be wiser builder too!
I thought once a day it's enough for me. This year I decided to do it 3 times a day. Changes are amazing but sometimes not very pleasant. Sometimes it looks like my illnesses and problems which are going to appear in future they appear now and I have to cure them. It looks my house is standing on the sand. I have to rebuild it.
Just one question. It seems I've missed something. What does it means "5-practice"
Karel

Brian F

• Practice, Participate, Share PGSG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 07:56:00 AM »
...This is the first requirement. Specifically, frequent practice is necessary, consisting of five components: 1) doing PGSG daily; 2)
studying PGSG theory; 3) healing others using PGSG; 4) guiding people to learn PGSG;
and 5) following the “key words” in being more kind and benevolent.~Ou Wenwei

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 08:40:29 AM »
Thank you, Brian

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 08:12:14 AM »

Thank you for your sharing from Matthew. It's very similar to what I have heard the quote: Storm makes the tree stand deeply in root.

Learning PanGu Shengong is the same. I really gain positive effects from practicing though still not enough. We have to practice hard to get good, then practice more to get better. Particularly those who are in serious diseases or chronic ones, need more exercises. While like Master Ou teaches us: Practice is a daily basis, Understanding is the approach! I've learned that reading books by Master Ou like "Journey of Soul", can help me get inspirations. For example, the basic kindness is to show respect to people, less tempering, and helping others if you can, will you gain more health benefits unconciously.

Let me try to be wiser, then a wonderful "House"!
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »
I decide not to let my laziness take over.  Laziness is always my biggest weakness which allows myself to have hundreds of excuses not to do the 5-practice as much as I should.  Pan Gu Shengong not only can help us get rid of toxins and negative energies to rebuild our flesh but also can help us overcome our weaknesses to rebuild our heart and soul, so that we can achieve a very healthy state.  I am motivated to rebuild myself just like the "wise man who built his house upon the rock".
Beautifulice

rliang

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 12:25:27 PM »
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this everyone!  Once in a while it is good to perform a reality check on our actions vs words.  It is always easier to do the talk rather than the walk.  I found that being a wise and diligent builder is difficult, but I am starting to understand that the end result - the "House" is far more secure and impressive!  Another takeaway from this posting is that a good solid "house" also needs constant maintenance to maintain it's grandeur. 

I used to practice PGSG once a day before my son was born.  After I had successfully treated his eczema by giving him energy healing(after only 5 healings), I have been practicing more for myself and for him.  However, I have been noticing that I started to slack off or finding excuses not to practice as many times.  I think Olivia's posting came in a right time to remind me that a "house" also needs constant maintenance.

I will try my best to a wise builder and a diligent handywoman(man) :)

Thanks everyone!