Author Topic: To be the Wise Builder  (Read 2418 times)

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
To be the Wise Builder
« on: June 22, 2009, 12:38:18 AM »
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 11:15:24 AM by Olivia »
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
Re: To be the Wise Builder
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 06:38:22 AM »
Nice from both from Matthew and You :-), Thanks.
I decided to be wiser builder too!
I thought once a day it's enough for me. This year I decided to do it 3 times a day. Changes are amazing but sometimes not very pleasant. Sometimes it looks like my illnesses and problems which are going to appear in future they appear now and I have to cure them. It looks my house is standing on the sand. I have to rebuild it.
Just one question. It seems I've missed something. What does it means "5-practice"
Karel

Brian F

• Practice, Participate, Share PGSG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 07:56:00 AM »

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 08:40:29 AM »
Thank you, Brian

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 08:12:14 AM »

Thank you for your sharing from Matthew. It's very similar to what I have heard the quote: Storm makes the tree stand deeply in root.

Learning PanGu Shengong is the same. I really gain positive effects from practicing though still not enough. We have to practice hard to get good, then practice more to get better. Particularly those who are in serious diseases or chronic ones, need more exercises. While like Master Ou teaches us: Practice is a daily basis, Understanding is the approach! I've learned that reading books by Master Ou like "Journey of Soul", can help me get inspirations. For example, the basic kindness is to show respect to people, less tempering, and helping others if you can, will you gain more health benefits unconciously.

Let me try to be wiser, then a wonderful "House"!
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »
I decide not to let my laziness take over.  Laziness is always my biggest weakness which allows myself to have hundreds of excuses not to do the 5-practice as much as I should.  Pan Gu Shengong not only can help us get rid of toxins and negative energies to rebuild our flesh but also can help us overcome our weaknesses to rebuild our heart and soul, so that we can achieve a very healthy state.  I am motivated to rebuild myself just like the "wise man who built his house upon the rock".
Beautifulice

rliang

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 12:25:27 PM »
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this everyone!  Once in a while it is good to perform a reality check on our actions vs words.  It is always easier to do the talk rather than the walk.  I found that being a wise and diligent builder is difficult, but I am starting to understand that the end result - the "House" is far more secure and impressive!  Another takeaway from this posting is that a good solid "house" also needs constant maintenance to maintain it's grandeur. 

I used to practice PGSG once a day before my son was born.  After I had successfully treated his eczema by giving him energy healing(after only 5 healings), I have been practicing more for myself and for him.  However, I have been noticing that I started to slack off or finding excuses not to practice as many times.  I think Olivia's posting came in a right time to remind me that a "house" also needs constant maintenance.

I will try my best to a wise builder and a diligent handywoman(man) :)

Thanks everyone!