Author Topic: Sharing insight  (Read 9515 times)

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
Sharing insight
« on: June 23, 2009, 10:35:54 AM »
Because the book, Farewell My Soul is not available in English, I hope that some of the Chinese readers may soon share insights from this book.  We see reference to it in The Path of Life, but we have no specifics.  Heart felt thanks in advance for your efforts.
Qifully, George

Jiegang

• View Profile
Re: Sharing insight
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 03:33:43 AM »
Hi Iber,

My name is Jiegang, a Chinese living in New Zealand for about twenty years.  I have been planning to write some of my thoughts about Farewell My Soul for sometime, your post advance my plan now.

I will start with one of my favour chapter - 'Pan Gu the 26th and the Big Bang of the known Universe' and will post it section by section.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 03:08:10 AM by Jiegang »

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 10:31:33 AM »
Hi Jiegang,

Nice to meet you here.  I look forward to reading your post.
Thanks in advance! :D
Beautifulice

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 02:37:33 AM »
Hi Beautifulice,

Nice to meet you too, it is so nice to be in the Pan Gu family.

I would also like to thank George Iber who kindly agree on reviewing my work before it is published, it is my great honor to work with you George.

Might be we can start by some back ground introductions written up by me based on my understandings of The Path of Life before going into the chapter "Emperor Pan Gu the 26th and the Big Bang of the known Universe".

Pan Gu the Great created twenty-six Pan Gu Emperors. Within their own territories (universes), they had no idea of the existence of their creator (the real Pan Gu), and thought that they were the only and original creators within their particular universe. One of the most important Emperors and the most discussed in The Path of Life is Emperor Pan Gu the 26th.  He created and then destroyed the first generation of mankind. (I think there were two aspects to this, first, the behaviours of mankind did not satisfactorily meet his moral standards, and second, Pan Gu the 26th himself was not perfect at that time).  He then created the second generation of mankind, but was disappointed again.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 03:06:47 AM by Jiegang »

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 09:36:44 PM »
Thank you for stating the background introduction.  You are very thoughtful.
Beautifulice

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 07:21:25 PM »
After some background introductions, let’s have a look at what the chapter told us about the story of Pan Gu the 26th and the Big Bang of the known Universe.  And this chapter starts with a conversation between Pan Gu and Master Ou.

"Do you remember what I told you about a year ago, how Emperor Pan Gu the 26th felt mystified, distressed and reserved after he had created the second generation, but was disappointed about it?  Just when he was utterly baffled by these events and could not fathom the reasons after much thought, Pan Gu the Great appeared and explained the reasons why.  He encouraged him to plan for the creation of a third generation by following these guiding principles: from empty vastness to existence; from elementary form to advanced form; from simple to complex; the third generation needs to be mystical and magical; and be full of imperfection and success.  Thus together with mankind to go through the hardship, and then transit to the eternal and beautiful world."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 07:34:08 PM by Jiegang »

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 03:04:09 AM »
Please note that this is not a translation of the full chapter, but I will do my best to tell the whole story – Jiegang

Then Pan Gu the 26th reluctantly, yet expressing complete resolve, destroyed the second generation in an instant.
The Great Vastness was again empty, void, and dark. A profound quietness and darkness was all that existed: stillness and darkness was all pervading.
I could sense within that darkness that the heart of the Great Vastness continued to beat, I could sense that infinitely small elements were beginning to coalesce.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 03:10:54 AM by Jiegang »

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 10:08:44 PM »
This part describes the Big Bang.

Suddenly, with a primordial sound,  a deep roar, there was a silver arc of light, brightening  up most of the space beyond the atmosphere. An incomparably huge shadow reclined in space, with his arms open, with his ten fingers stretched out, looking like he was going to leap to the end of the universe and embrace the totality of the Great Vastness.
I understood,  Pan Gu the 26th was going to follow Pan Gu the Great’ s example and contribute his body, let his body  mix with the elements of the Great Vastness, thus creating a mystical,  and well-regulated and ordered heaven!
 The arc of light disappeared, the Great Vastness backed into darkness again.  But it wasn’t ordinary darkness, there was an incomparable great force beating and blending within the obscured dark scene.
 My body was shaking uncontrollably, my qi and blood was flowing and pumping quickly as well. 
Then an instant later, the sky was illuminated bright red by a huge pure golden fire ball of color, the red was magnificent and the gold was brilliant.  With the deep primordial roar the golden ball exploded!  There then came tens of thousands of colored magical lights, tearing up the sky, brighten up the sky, and changing the sky.  The dark sky became starry wherever the magical light appeared. 
 Oh – A new celestial starry body, a new universe was born!

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 05:35:34 PM »
Dear Forum readers,
I think you might find this CNN report in March very appropriate, it parallels the description above.  Some discoveries in astronomy are interesting, not so much for their immediate impact (pun) but for the language in which the events are described.  Take a look at the last line copied from the article, remember it is a quote from an astronomer. The expression could be used to describe the transformation of a Deity, or, an exploding star some 13 billion years ago.  These energy particles from 13 billion years ago, from just one mega-star are everywhere, now.  Further he describes the present observation as "looking back into time." 

"Scientists Spot Oldest Ever Object in Universe" 

(CNN) -- Edo Berger got an alert early last Thursday morning when a satellite detected a 10-second blast of energy known as a gamma ray burst coming from outer space.  The exploding star was up to 100 times larger than our own sun.
      Telescopes around the world swiveled to focus on the explosion, soon picking up infrared radiation, which travels more slowly than gamma rays. Berger waited for the visible light which he expected to come next.
It never arrived.
   "We were kind of blown away. We immediately knew what that meant," Berger said.
What it meant was that he was looking at the oldest thing ever spotted -- an enormous star exploding 13 billion years ago.
    "At that point the age of the universe was only 600 million years," he said. In other words, Berger said, he was looking "95 percent of the way back to the beginning of time."
    The star which exploded was 30 to 100 times larger than our own sun, and when it died, it gave off "about million times the amount of energy the sun will release in its entire lifetime," Berger told CNN by phone from Harvard University, where he is an assistant professor of astronomy.  Its death throes produced so much energy that "momentarily, we can essentially see it anywhere in the universe," Berger said.

Thank you Jiegang for your efforts with the translation.
Qifully, George

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 05:48:58 PM »
Thank you for your excellent editing George.  There will be more to come as I will continue to translate the chapter, so please keep an eye on this space.

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2009, 04:28:37 PM »
Dear readers,

There are two main parts in this chapter, the first part describes the Big Bang, the second one mainly are the conversations between Pan Gu and Master Ou, the following paragraph is the end of the first part. - Jiegang

This is only a portion of what today’s mankind can observe, it may sometimes appear disorganized and unordered, but in fact it is a well organized celestial starry body, a well ordered universe!  Two emotions are felt: somberness – for the transmutation of the supreme body of Pan Gu the 26th, and awe – for the creation of the magnificent universe by Pan Gu the 26th!

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2009, 01:31:20 AM »
“I truly believe that when in the future mankind ascertains this part of their history, they surely will express infinite respect to him – the great ancestor of mankind - who contributed his body selflessly and fearlessly to continuously open the way and become the basis of this mankind!

This magnificent feat is a shining example of subjective determination – it produced 5,000,000,000,000 years of a vast stable celestial starry body!  This act achieved Pan Gu the Great’s noble ambition to temper himself and mankind for the very last time! 

From the moment of the Big Bang, his original supreme body no longer existed (it can be understood as existing as another form), he transformed his heart to become the earth, where current mankind is living, where our bodies are bred from; he transformed his left eye to become the sun, his right eye to become the moon, with the shining sun and moist moon, the daily sustenance of life of mankind is made possible, thus mankind can live; he mixed the rest of his body with the elements of the Great Vastness (all of creation exists through the same process of transformation);  he transformed himself to become the well organized universe within which we move and that forms our starry heavenly sky without; his soul simultaneously infused with the earth, and into everyone’s body after a series of his tasks were done ……

Because his spirit is simultaneously infused into everything in the universe, the whole starry universe is intelligent, is moved by the same order, and is well organized, like the integrated body of the human being.  The universe will not again have another Big Bang, and stars and galaxies will not collide as well.
……

This is why his selfless and fearless blood is flowing through the body of mankind; his indomitable spirit is shining within mankind. His endless universal love has become the breadth of vision of mankind, and this forms the inspirational force pushing mankind’s history forward, pushing mankind to aspire to reach the true, the good and the beautiful lofty realm.

Naturally, the greatest significance of his heroic physical sacrifice is that he created a uniquely massive universal environment for Pan Gu the Great to carry out the last difficult tempering, to thus finally cultivate the first generation of eternal people for the beautiful future human world!

For this reason, the starry universe has always seemed mystical and mysterious; it always makes mankind feel distant and uncertain because the universe does not directly reveal its profound secrete.

Thus there appear to be opposites together, thus there are always kindnesses and cruelties, rights and wrongs in human society, these apparent opposites lead mankind to suffer and hesitate regarding the best way to advance his world.

Certainly Pan Gu the 26th has made contributions, he also made mistakes. The contributions and mistakes all merge into a single reality for him, kindness or cruelty, right or wrong, merits or non-merits can only be distinguished when the tempering stage is ended!

In order to commemorate his immortal deeds in the eternal and beautiful future world, Pan Gu the Great will appear in the image of Pan Gu the 26th when he is celebrating and having these profoundly blessed times together with mankind!”

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2009, 04:13:31 AM »
Watching scene after scene of the magnificent but unusual pictures and views, listening to spasm after spasm of emotional explanations from my old friend, I couldn’t help but experience mixtures of emotions which consisted of surprise and admiration, sadness and delight;  I couldn’t help but wish blessings for mankind silently from my heart:

“Hopefully all of these are real! Hopefully all of these are real!”

……

Otherwise, what’s the value of the existence of mankind? Otherwise, what’s the value of the existence of the universe?

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 10:56:14 PM »
“It was quite right of you to think that way! In fact, with all that I have revealed to you, it doesn’t matter whether you believe or not, the most important thing is whether you can absorb some philosophic enlightenment from these revelations, and thus develop a positive attitude to deal with hardship and face life. You can spend your life with bitterness hidden in your heart and meticulously and conscientiously you can also spend your life mourning and grieving pessimistically, or you can live happily with your heart full! Why not go along your path of life with the utmost positive and hardworking attitude and in high spirits?”

Hearing his earnest and sincere teachings seemed to suddenly enlighten me, I could only prattle then be silent for a moment.

Afterwards, I put myself into deep thinking for a good period of time. Finally, I expressed a deep and profound sigh from my heart and soul:

“Yes! Life is too short, time is endless; the breadth of mankind is so narrow, the sky and earth are so vast; how can the capacity of a bucket be used to measure the ocean!

May I ask, with all of one’s wisdom, how many difficult questions like believing in something or not can we solve and answer? If we can be generous and tolerant to everything with our broad and deep mind, and develop a positive attitude towards life, wouldn’t it contribute more to oneself and to others! ……

…… If people need to find out the truth first before doing anything in life, then they can’t live at all!  After mankind has gone through several thousand years of civilization and history, we still cannot get a perfect answer for the simple question of whether the hen or the egg came first, let alone the formation of the vast celestial starry body!”

Thinking up to that point, I felt that I had suddenly understood a lot for my cognitive ability.  If I carry on tangling with the point of whether what he has told me was true or not, it might be shown that I was a short-sighted, narrow minded, or un-knowledgeable and superficial person!.....

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2009, 01:40:47 AM »
Thank you very much. When I am reading this words I have very a nice feeling of understanding.
So beautiful and questions reducing words. Continue, please. Karel