Author Topic: Sharing insight  (Read 9498 times)

Jiegang

• View Profile
Re: Sharing insight
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 03:45:10 AM »

“Good! Congratulations to you on making such great progress in your cognitive ability! If you can use this knowledge to understand life, to understand the world and to understand what I have told you, then you can discriminate the true from the false (a Chinese expression means one who listens to suggestions, all sides of the facts can discriminate the true from the false – from Jiegang)!

I can be reasonable too, if you can be, let me finish this great imaginative tale about the starry celestial universe!

Remember what I have told you before.  The elemental elements themselves in the Great Vastness do not possess the function to perform chemical reactions and physical reactions, they are dissociated and move within the boundless space with their own complete and individual characteristics, thus they can not form infinite varieties of shapes and states of material form by themselves.  The variations are possible only when exposed to external force, they then become forms and substances, remarkable structures that may be a delight for the eyes. But no matter how the forms vary, their ontological attributes always remain. Today’s mankind postulates the law of conservation of matter, which provides a continuity of material foundation for the eternal world.

What is the ontological attribute of elementary elements? They have distinctive characteristics of themselves. For example, gold is gold, silver is silver, hydrogen is hydrogen, and oxygen is oxygen. Although water can be composed of hydrogen and oxygen under external force, water has its own distinctive characteristics, it does not
exhibit the characteristics of elementary hydrogen and oxygen. This phenomenon explains how the characteristics of water supersede the elementary characteristics of hydrogen and oxygen (in this example hydrogen and oxygen do not appear with their own characteristics, but appear as a special combined substance, as a combined element, it appears with the unique characteristics of the combined element), but we can’t say that the characteristics of hydrogen and oxygen are changed by the characteristics of water, or made to disappear. Because when reduction of water happens as a result of external force, hydrogen and oxygen again come into existence again by displaying their original features, or their own characteristics!

Modern science calls this kind of phenomenon a chemical reaction, in which a new substance is formed by the special combination of other substances (it is special because the characteristics of the original substance are unapparent in the characteristics of the new substance). Modern science calls another kind of phenomenon physical action in which new substance is formed by the combination of substances, but the characteristics of the original substance are not changed by the characteristics of the new substance. After mankind discovered these two phenomenons which new substances are formed by the combination of substances, these principles became the basis for mankind to make new substances.  Gradually these principles were advanced to countless ways and methods, thus mankind can create a more and more abundant and varied material world. Nevertheless, although there are innumerable ways to create matter, they are all created by the above two basic means. Reflect and think about it, doesn’t it confirm what I have told you before: There is simplicity within the complex, and there is complexity within simple? Ha, ha, ha --- ” ( ha in this paragraph and the next mean laughing – from Jiegang)

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 06:20:08 PM »
I was shaken in the heart by his laughter, but my mind was unwilling to take it lying down.  I thought, in the endless world, nothing is too strange, it is treacherous and mysterious; for example, the working methods of people,  for each person there are different customs, how could he simply prevaricate everything with a “ha”?  I really wanted to quickly denounce him with an enormous file of examples and some straightforward talk, but as I have drawn many lessons from his superb ability to “patch up his lies”, I decided to give it some deep thinking before I started talking.  However, in the end, I had nothing to say in reply after I repeatedly thought through the issues.

Brian F

• Practice, Participate, Share PGSG
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 04:45:30 PM »
These writings in the English language are amazing!  I enjoy the integration of myth and science :-)

Thanks for making them available to us 'sometimes' complex minded Southerners here in North Carolina, USA.

Be Well
Brian F

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 10:34:11 PM »
“Good – compared with times past, your expression, your deep thoughts, and your understanding, have really progressed!  The most outstanding point is that your state of mind is calmer than before, you are willing to explore or assume with a more objective and calm attitude.  You will be certain to make more progress if you can deal with others and handle things with these attitudes in the future!  And I will “ha” you less frequently too.
These two ways of creating and changing matter would be recognized by current mankind as universal and verifiable existing natural laws.  With this understanding, if mankind can make the most of these natural laws and try hard to benefit mankind and society, then it will meet the fundamental plan and original goal of Pan Gu the Great when he created these two laws. In fact, when Pan Gu the 26th created the third man’s world, and when he carried out the Big Bang to create the celestial starry universe this time, all were done by following the plan and utilizing the natural laws that were defined by Pan Gu the Great.
 Of course, these principles, methods, and purposes of creating and modifying matter are basically the same as found with current mankind, but because the effects they cause are not the same, the manifestation and results are quite different!  To those who do not understand the internal laws and structures, they appear totally unrelated.
But to you, if you are willing to really enter this assumed territory, by inference, don’t you think you can discover the hidden, un-separated internal links within themselves?”

Jiegang

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 01:24:22 AM »
After thinking deeply for a very, very long time, I tried hard to say with a calm intonation:

“If you do not force me to believe in all of what you have revealed to me as absolute truth, if you allow me to look upon your displays as I enjoy other imaginative tales or legends, then I would first state that I truly admire your superb story compilation ability!  It is a rare feat to compile such an imaginative tale with the most magical of stories; full of vivid lifelike details, dramatic and impressive images, and extreme richness in both voice and expression!  Of course, what impresses me the most is the theme of the story, ‘Take kindness and benevolence as basis, take frankness and friendliness to heart’.  No matter the plot of the story, or whether it is factually true or not, if everyone can use these two sentences as the guide of life, then the world is fortunate!”

If I may be allowed to ask questions, first I would ask, “Why do you compile such a complete and so perfect an imaginative tale to torture me? Who really are you?”

“……”

He seemed to have answered my questions firmly, as I could definitely hear a desolate and heavy voice; and yet he seemed to have not answered anything, as what he said obviously did not go beyond what he had told me before! I could not draw a hasty conclusion regarding his answers, to determine whether he was telling the absolute truth or fabricating an illusion.  Because I regarded all of what he had told me as an imaginative tale, I definitely respected him as the compiler of this legend, but I should also respect my own moral standard.

Thus, both of us became silent.

Within the silent mind, I witnessed the canopy of the celestial body suddenly appear as a huge golden umbrella, a ball of holy light was flashing from the top of the golden umbrella, it illuminated all directions of the sky through its very tight and numerous networks.  In an instant, within that huge network, the countless crossing points became sparkling stars ……

(End of the chapter)