Author Topic: Pan Gu Shengong helps me develop better relation with my students  (Read 1647 times)

Beautifulice

• View Profile
    I am a high school teacher and I have been teaching for five years. 

My first year of teaching was quite dramatic.  I worked in a high performance school district.  I didnít know how to teach students despite that I knew math very well for the high school level.  In addition, I had to overcome my language barrier as English was my second language.  I felt really nervous everyday just like taking a final exam and I only slept about five hours each day.  I spent lots of time in lesson planning so that I could express myself better in class.  Nevertheless, some students and their parents showed little respect to me and complained a lot.  I felt really bad.  At that time, my major mental support was Pan Gu Shengong and our Pan Gu Shengong big family.  Each day after work I practiced Pan Gu Shengong a couple times, and I felt all my negative feelings and tiredness were gone completely.  Then I could start planning for the next day.  In this way, I kept myself physically and mentally healthy and happy.  No matter what I smiled to my students every day, and I talked to them softly as I kept reminding myself to be kind and benevolent.  More and more students seemed to like me later on and I heard less complaints.  My first year was rough but luckily Pan Gu Shengong helped me get through it dramatically.  I continued teaching in the same school for the second year.

In the third year, I moved to a new school district which was more diverse.  Studentsí behaviors were hard to deal with in the new school.  As classes sizes were bigger and some students who had certain behavior backgrounds constantly disrupted, I almost lost control with my classes.  My classes were generally noisy and sometimes I could hardly teach a lesson.  I tried various teaching methods, but my effort was in vain at times.  One time when my class was out of control, I kept on reciting Pan Gu Shengong password a few times in my mind.  To my surprise, the whole class quieted down instantly.  Even some students who usually ignored my directions stopped talking as well.  As a result, I could teach a new lesson and didnít waste too much instructional time.  That was really amazing!  I was very thankful for Pan Guís help.  The energy from Pan Gu Shengong really helped my students calm down and behave.  Thereafter, I recited the password for critical circumstances during class time. 

I kept on practicing Pan Gu Shengong in a daily basis.  I practiced more in some days than others.  I found that the days when I practiced more, students behaved better and they seemed to response to good energy.  On the other hand, during the days I practiced less, they were noisy or acted up more frequently.  I paid attention to these changes and I tried to practice more often.  I thought about why my students behaved better when I practiced Pan Gu Shengong more times in a day.  Through my experience, I found that not only the good energy from Pan Gu Shengong could help students calm down but also help me calm down to do a better job.  Thereby students paid more attention to me.  Since I noticed the difference and found out the reason, I practiced once before going to work everyday in order to absorb more energy before teaching, and then I practiced more times after work to refill my energy.  From my studentsí feedback, I realized that they appreciated my great energy and dedication in teaching.  Without Pan Gu Shengongís help, I donít think I could do my job as a high school teacher and I probably would have given up at some point. 

I realize that Pan Gu has been inspiring me how to be a good teacher and the password is the key for success.  If I can truly conduct myself according to the password, I will be able to overcome whatever barriers and difficulties and thereafter teach effectively.   
Beautifulice

rliang

• View Profile
Re: Pan Gu Shengong helps me develop better relation with my students
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 09:55:51 AM »
Thanks very much Beautifulice for sharing your PGSG with your students.  I will certainly try that on my son when he wakes up in the middle of the night crying and throughing a tantrum.  He is going through a "terrific two" stage :).

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »
You are welcome!  It is my pleasure.  Thank you for sharing your healing experience on your son as well.  I am sure your son will be fine soon as his mom works so hard on him.  :D

Best wishes,
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 08:09:11 AM »

Souns very interesting and amazing! We always say "Hard work pays off". Compared to the other things, I think practicing Pangu Shengong is really more fair on this to prove the Truth!

Let me try when in critical things:)

Thank you for your sharing!
Be modest and humble

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 10:20:39 AM »
Beautifulice, your experience is really an example of an extraordinary result.  We usually think about the benefits of the integration of mind, body, and spirit in terms of some type of personal health or spiritual effect.  However, the reality of life is that we are inside the great universe. Our awareness of phenomena around us is limited usually by our senses, but we know there are other connections, such as heart and spirit.  The world is really a reflection of our internal state.  One result of practicing Pan Gu is that our life experiences begin to unfold along a different path, karmas change, and destinies change as conditions are modified by our own growth.  Here is a personal example from my life. 

A few years ago my office was located in a corporate like building that had few windows, and my office had none.  Shortly after beginning Pan Gu, the University moved to a new building, my office view now is of a natural lake with pines on the edges.  Alligators swim in the lake, as we are located in Florida, but so do turtles and fish.  To one side of the lake is a forest reserve, on another side, beyond the lake is the highway, but it can barely be seen.  Sometimes I go outside where there is an almost private sidewalk just outside my window.  There I can stretch with a Tai Chi routine or open my arms and take in the energy, embracing some of the universe.  Clearly my environment has changed to accommodate a more positive interaction.  I donít know how my colleagues view their good fortune, or even if they see the lake at all in their busy routines, but it is a small treasure for me.  On the Chinese Bagua, is not Lake often located between Heaven and Earth?
Qifully, George