Author Topic: Sleeping very well after receiving energy healing.  (Read 1474 times)

rliang

• View Profile
Sleeping very well after receiving energy healing.
« on: June 29, 2009, 11:02:19 AM »

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Re: Sleeping very well after receiving energy healing.
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 10:43:57 PM »
    Thank you so much for sharing how you guided Al to learn Pan Gu Shengong.  I learn a lot from your teaching experience.  

I like how you introduced Pan Gu Shengong to Al by giving one-on-one energy healing, teaching PGSG theories, linking with PGSG website, giving step-by-step demonstration and checking for understandings.  Al was definitely motivated and receptive to PGSG, and his understanding and sensation were terrific!  

As Al believes, Pan Gu Shengong is truly powerful and it can heal any kinds of diseases!  Just like what he said, Pan Gu Shengong's tuition fee is so very low comparing to its magical healing power!!!  "It is a life time benefit that people are getting!"  We paid only one-hundred-dollar tuition fee, but we can practice Pan Gu Shengong everyday for the rest of our life and gain very good health.  $100 can give us a good health for the rest of our life!!!  "The price was reasonable and 'cheap' "!  It illustrates that Pan Gu and Master Ou are so very kind to us.  We are very fortunate to be PGSG students, and we should be very thankful to them and learn from their true kindness and true love.  

I agree with you that the better we comprehend Master Ou's teaching, the better we can pass the message to new PGSG students.  It is important for us to read Master Ou's books and lecture materials!  Thank you for reminding me!   ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 12:08:40 AM by Beautifulice »
Beautifulice