Author Topic: I gained the powerful Qi that I hadnít experienced before  (Read 3614 times)

Richard

• View Profile
I gained the powerful Qi that I hadnít experienced before
« on: June 30, 2009, 06:38:17 AM »
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Re: I gained the powerful Qi that I hadnít experienced before
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 11:58:56 PM »
Your powerful Qi sensation experience was really amazing and interesting!  Thank you for sharing.  From your experience, I learn that when we calm down and engage our true sentiment with Master Ou's songs, books, articles or other related materials, we can make so much better connection with the energy from the universe.  As we maintain a peaceful mindset and become kinder, we act closer to the password of Pan Gu Shengong; therefore, we fully open the door to the energy source.  Your experience was indeed marvelous and inspiring.  I wish I were your audience  :).   
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 08:27:52 AM »

Thank you for your Sharing as well! I can feel, really, you have a deep sense of understanding on Pangu Shengong theory and the instructions of Master Ou! Some practitioners say: I believe, I trust this Qigong. But when come back to the reality or meet some challenge while practicing, they doubt at heart.  That's not right, because whether you believe it enough or not, depends on your comprehension, your wording and behavior in daily life, which lead to gradually effect what you have achieved .

By the way, next time I should tell you in advance when activity available, then you can fly to this nice city to see amazing people:)
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 12:55:10 AM »
Thank you for your compliment, which encourges me to truly think more about Master Ou's teaching and the theory of Pan Gu Shengong in order to improve my understanding and achieve better result. 

You are right!  How much we believe in Pan Gu Shengong might have various levels.  When we deeper our understanding regarding Pan Gu Shengong and apply it in our daily actions, we will gradually master it and gain much stronger confidence which leads to great effect.  The more I read other PGSG students' posts in the forum and their articles, the more I realize that my understanding stayed at the surface of Pan Gu culture.  Lately I paid more attention to my own words and actions and tried to find out what I need to correct myself by comparing to some excellent PGSG students and the PGSG password.  During this process, I had to overcome my weaknesses and try to think more before putting into actions.  However, many times in my mind I refused to follow this process, and therefore I couldn't accomplish my goals again and again.  Just like what you said, my understanding shows on my "wording and behavior in daily life", and I decide to work on them in a daily basis.  Hopefully I can reach a higher level of understanding soon.  I look forward to attending big events coming up and meeting with great PGSG students!
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2009, 06:48:45 AM »
  Sounds reasonable!

Not matter what level we reach right now, I think, as Pangu shengong students, we are always on the way. We like to be Top , but things are not like what we think or easy to be. However, learning Pangu Shengong is different. I mean on the equality and fairness, are better than any other things we have met or learned. If we can act what Master Ou teaches us, will we gain fast effects even beyond our expectations. Let's keep going, share experience, ideas and mind, to make it better:)

Remember: helping people in needed, promoting Pangu Shengong and Healing Music! Let's do it!
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 09:52:01 PM »
Your idea is fantastic!  I feel very encouraging!  I can see many smiles in your post. :D 

I totally agree with you that Pan Gu Shengong always gives us more than we deserve, and it rewards us for the effort we act according to Master Ou's teaching, which is to follow the PGSG password.

Thank you for your reminder!  I will definitely do it and it is my pleasure.  ;)
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 06:32:18 AM »

That's what I'm happy to hear that, with pleasure:) I like smiling, haha!

It is true, that's why we should give back since we have already gained more from Pangu and Master Ou.
Be modest and humble

rliang

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 12:21:09 PM »
Thanks very much for sharing!  I've never had such a powerful experience before, but I'm happy for you!  I'm content to know that I'm receiving PanGu and Master Ou's energy whenever I practice, read Master Ou's books, and do my best to be a kind person.  I slowly understand why Master Ou said that understanding and apply PGSG's principle in our daily life is the shortcut to receiving the boundless energy from the Universe all the time.

rliang

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 12:30:30 PM »
Beautifulice, I'm in the same boat as you are or maybe even worse!  I, too, have been watching my actions more carefully ever since I started reading more of Master Ou's lectures, and there have been many times my heart/mind refuses to do what's right and kind.  Then I'd get angry at myself afterwards!   >:(
However, let's not give up and keep on trying, we will get there some day! 

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 12:56:26 AM »
Yes!  Let's "Direct (Ourselves), Assist Others, and March Forward"!

I love Master Ou's song: Direct Oneself, Assist Others, and March Forward It tells me how to be an excellent Pan Gu Shengong student and my responsibilities.  It also inspires me how to get there.  

"The path of life never ends,

The path of life never ends, never ends.

Please transform love divine into a force dynamic, and

Direct oneself, assist others,

Direct oneself, assist others, and march forward.

Direct oneself, assist others, and march forward."

I think this song tells us exactly what we need to do as Pan Gu Shengong students.  Together, we are marching forward!  
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 12:59:13 AM by Beautifulice »
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 05:42:54 AM »

To rliang: Thank you for your reading! Tell you the truth: I was envious those excellent students who had very unique experiences before when I had heard or read through the articles. However, meanwhile, I always bear in mind that these good things are natural! Like Master teaches us: not to pursue, just following the nature. or you can try to think deeply if possible. So this experience was really out of my expectation. I really appreciate what Pangu and Master Ou give to me.

And, one thing, WE ARE IN THE SAME BOAT!  :)

Beautifulice: Thank you for your sharing on this poem and song! Actually, I still think about how to translate this Chinese poem. Now here it is!  Let us together: Direct ourselves, Assist others, and March forward.
Be modest and humble

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2009, 11:51:23 AM »
Such beautiful and inspiring thoughts from all of you.  I enjoy reading these posts almost every day.  Thank you for the translation Beautifulice.  It is heartfelt to be connected around the world in a forum like this one, one world, one boat, one ocean, many blessings.
Qifully, George

rliang

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2009, 02:17:43 PM »
Hey guys,

Thanks everyone for your support!  It is much appreciated! 

Reading the postings from this forum also recharges my energy and confident level!

Cheers!
Rachel