Author Topic: Pangu Queries  (Read 2164 times)

qigongnovice

• View Profile
Pangu Queries
« on: August 20, 2009, 01:40:42 PM »
Dear Olivia and All,

I have been practicing Pangu moving form for 2 months and lately gotten into non-moving form. Please help me with some queries.

1. My main issue is a very bad eyesight. Is Pangu Shen Gong known to have success with restoring sight?
2. Is it necessary to continue doing moving form regularly after learning the non-moving form. Let's say I have an hour to practice - would it be better to spend the entire hour in non-moving form or do 30 min of each?
3. In the non-moving form, as I visualize the motions, I feel that my eyes are vibrating or rotating. Is this okay or should there be an effort to keep the closed eyes relaxed?
4. In the non-moving form, we kind of move energy in the head. Is this okay? I have read that moving chi in the head is dangerous. I am not very sure if what we are doing here is actually moving qi but was just trying to make sure.
5. A friend who studied directly with the Grandmaster told me that Sifu taught him to practice both moving and non-moving forms together. Can anyone share their experiences or advice with this shared form?
6. Lastly, it has been told that Pangu Shen gong is compatible with other qigong forms. Does that mean we 'need' other qigong forms for an overall wholesome cultivation -i.e. to address medical, spiritual and energy issues? Or is Pangu sufficient as the single most cultivation/nei gong technique?

Many thanks to all in advance.

rliang

• View Profile
Re: Pangu Queries
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 09:55:47 AM »

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 10:01:21 PM »
Thank you for Rachel giving the wonderful answers to qigongnovice.
Qigongnovice, could you please tell me your real name and whom did you learn the moving form and nonmoving form from? If you don't want to say it on the forum, you may email me at info@pangu.org. Did you have a copy of Master Ou's "Pan Gu Mystical Qigong" and read it through? This book answers all the questions you asked. Therefore, I highly suggest you to read the book first, and then I can help to assist you with the understanding and practicing.
Wish you well-being and happiness!

ollie4

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 03:44:30 AM »
Hi,

I�m going to take a stab at this and try my best to answer some of your questions.  However,  Olivia and PGSG practitioners around the world, please correct me if I�m wrong.

A1: If would say �Yes� to this question.  However, the level of success also depends on many factors(both external and personal.  e.g.  do you use your eyes extensively for a very long period of time during thope day?  How often do you practice the form?  Do you also practice the password in your daily life?) 

A2: Master Ou suggests practicing both forms during the day as the moving form is the foundation for the non-moving form and condense form.  If I have an hour dedicated to practice during the day, I would practice the moving form and non-moving form once separately, and then practice both forms together.   That way, you are receiving more energy to build a solid foundation.  However, if time is a constraint, practicing both forms together is fine.

A3: It is okay that your eyes are vibrating or rotating.  It�s the qi � energy - that is responsible for the movement.  To get the best result when practicing, it is best to totally relax your body and mind.  You might want to take a few minutes to 'stay' in the receiving energy post, and then start the form.  That way, it gives your body and mind some time to settle down.  If your body starts to response to the energy from the Universe, just be aware of it, but there is no need to be overly concern.

A4: When practicing the moving form, you are not particularly moving qi in your head. When practicing, your whole body is receiving energy.  However, you are feeling more energy in your head as it is where your central nervous system is.  Practicing the non-moving form helps one to relax and realign their central nervous system, increase mental capacity (e.g. memory and etc) and mental alertness, and etc.  There is no danger at all in practicing any of the PGSG forms.

A5: I believe Master Ou has a non-moving form lecture DVD that he leads his students to practice both the moving and non-moving together.  I think Olivia would be able to help you with that. 

A6: Yes, Pangu ShenGong is compatible with other qigong forms.   Whether you want to incorporate other forms of qi-gong for your overall cultivation is a matter of choice.  For me, practicing PGSG is sufficient for my health and over all well-being. 

I hope this addresses some of your concerns.  Please don�t hesitate to send out more question if you have them.  We are all here to help each other to attain a deeper and better understanding of PGSG. 

Cheers,
Rachel