Author Topic: Compatibility of PanGu Shengong practice  (Read 3098 times)

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Compatibility of PanGu Shengong practice
« on: May 13, 2009, 10:43:24 PM »
This Monday, I received a phone call from a man asking about the compatibility of PanGu Shengong practice. He is going to take the moving form course (the 1st level of this practice) from one of our Pangu Shengong instructors in the east coast this Friday. He wanted to know more about whether he could contiune his other practices after he learn PanGu ShenGong.
It's a common question. One of the beauty of PanGu ShenGong practice is that it's compatible with any other practice. No matter if you have been doing other types of qigong, reiki, yoga, martial art, or any other different kinds of practice, you may continue to do them after you start practicing Pangu Shengong. PanGu Shengong will not just be compatible with your other practices, but also it will enhance your other practices. For more information, please read Master Ou's book "Pan Gu Mystical Qigong" http://www.pangu.org/english/book/pgmq.html
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Jordan

• View Profile
Re: Compatibility of PanGu Shengong practice
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 11:56:17 AM »
Greetings!

That is so awesome because I was the gentleman you spoke with! lol. The learning of the Moving Form was rescheduled for May 27th which happens to be the same day I begin an Intensive into a Yoga transmission. Olivia, knowing that I am beginning practice in both spiritual practices the same day, now would your answer be different? Would it still be beneficial to learn and practice the two transmissions like that or would it be harmful? Thanks.
Live, Laugh, Love,
Jordan Siegel

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 09:42:58 PM »
Hi Jordan! It is so good seeing you on the forum. Thank you for revealing yourself. LOL! My answer will be still the same as above. Enjoy your training on May 27th!
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Brian F

• Practice, Participate, Share PGSG
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 07:21:49 AM »
Great comment Olivia per Pan Gu practice enhancing other practices.

I also regularly practice yoga, bagua, other qi gong exercises and martial arts.

It is common for me to practice Pan Gu and then naturally feel like a 5 min yoga practice

Enjoy

Brian