Author Topic: Password  (Read 3782 times)

Karel

• View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong Czech website
Password
« on: November 02, 2009, 11:30:33 PM »

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Re: Password
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2009, 11:38:34 PM »
Ha, ha, good topic!
Let me just drop a few lines by giving an example:

Those who learn the pangu shengong exercise but do not practice it (or do not practice it enough) are obviously the ones who do not practice the principle of "accomplish result"  ;)
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Jason

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 10:02:10 AM »
The revised version of the Pan Gu Mystical Qigong book in English says:

1)"Speak with reason" we should convince people by reasoning and should not be rude and unreasonable.
2)"Treat with courtesy" means that we should be polite and respect others.
3)"Act with emotion" means that we should move others with our sincerity.
4)"Accomplish Result" means that we should try our best to work on every single task and thus achieve the best result.

The goal is "Take kindness and benevolence as basis; take frankness and friendliness to heart."  These are 4 things that we can do to accomplish that goal.

Beautifulice

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 09:35:58 PM »
I like your explanations, which make very good sense to me.
Thank you very much!
Beautifulice

Karel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 02:35:23 AM »
Thank you for all your responces.
I asked you because I wanted to refine on the Czech translation of the Password.
Initially I wanted to be grammatically correct but your answers make me think more about it and inspire me a lot.

Michael

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2009, 09:08:15 AM »
I had trouble with "accomplish results" because it seemed redundant to me as a person would usually not try to accomplish a non-result or failure. It's a bit like saying, "do something" without a modifier such as "do something good" or "do something kind." Grammatically, it feels a bit odd, but I was probably over-thinking it. The answers given here make sense. Perhaps "accomplish benefits" feels more natural.

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2009, 12:46:57 PM »
Thank you for all your responces.
I asked you because I wanted to refine on the Czech translation of the Password.
Initially I wanted to be grammatically correct but your answers make me think more about it and inspire me a lot.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 12:56:27 PM by Olivia »
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 06:16:29 AM »

Thank you for your explanation of Password in details!

As I know, we practice Pan Gu Shengong, because we have the purposes for example health, happiness or having the alibity to healing people or want to have special capacity etc. When you are sick particularly serious one like Zhou, if she just considers her side, the effect or say Result may not be fast better; but if she considers her side and other sides like helping people in needed, then the Result would better fast even miralce!

I remember Master Ou told us in the book "Journey of Soul": It is normal to wish that your illness would recover through practice. But when you practice, you should try your best to forget that you are sick. Don't just pray 'Pan Gu, please give me more energy to my body, so that I can recover quickly'. If you with this attitude of mind, the effect may not be better. Open your mind, to be calm even enjoy it, then your Result would be better."   part of "Accomplish result"?

And I want to share the saying from Master: To seek something, but not demand or beg; seek nothing, yet seek everything, finally you can achieve whatever you seek. (Is it right saying if I remember correct?)

Karel: You will get what you pay for : )

Be modest and humble

Karel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2009, 01:00:34 AM »
Thank you Richard,
I understand that it is better to concentrate on the first part of the password:
"Take kindness and benevolence as basis; take frankness and friendliness to heart,
Speak with reason,. Treat with courtesy, Act with emotion"
and not too much to focus on "Accomplish results".
I tried to translate it with this intention. Because if I translate just "Accomplish result" it means in Czech language that you have to accomplish results. It is a command. If I translate Czech version back into English the end of the password is like:
...."you are going to accomplish results" or just ...."To accomplish results".