Author Topic: My First Experience with Energy Healing  (Read 5092 times)

Beautifulice

• View Profile
My First Experience with Energy Healing
« on: May 15, 2009, 12:03:56 AM »
My first experience with energy healing was in the trip to Yellow mountain when I was 14. 

I followed Master Ou's family to travel to Hang Zhou and Yellow mountain.  I remembered that we climbed Yellow mountain all day without much rest in order to arrive at the sleeping area in the summit of the mountain.  As my legs were shorter than an adult, I needed to walk more steps for the same distance.  When we arrived the top of the mountian we sat down.  I felt very tired due to the walk and the accumulated energy lost in the whole trip.  Mandy was very considerate and she offered me a healing to reduce the pain of my legs.  I didn't know Qigong and I didn't know what a healing felt like.  I was very curious and I opened my eyes to watch what she did on my legs.  I saw that she only put one of her finger on top of each of my legs without touching it, and then she moved her finger towards my foot.  After a couple times, my pain followed her finger and disappeared immediately.  I was so surprised that my pain was gone so quickly like a magic.  I was happy yet hardly believed it.  So I tried to imagine my pain was back to my legs and kept on thinking about it a few times.  However, no matter how hard I tried, my pain couldn't return.  It was really gone!  I felt completely relieved from my pain which didn't bother me any more.  For the rest of the distance I walked in Yellow mountain, I walked even faster and lighter than usual.  I felt I were dancing up and down on the steep ways.  I appreciated my legs and, of course, I most appreciated Mandy's healing and the energy from Pan Gu. 

From then on till now, I still have never experienced the same kind of easy feeling when I climb up mountains.  And, Yellow mountain is the most lofty one!
Beautifulice

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
Re: My First Experience with Energy Healing
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 08:31:45 PM »
The most memorable experience with healing was with Master Ou in the Bahamas last year, 2008.  By "coincidence" I had to be working there at the same time he and Vincent were teaching at the Shivananda Retreat site.  It is a beautiful location and his cottage looked out over the water.  I was received like any student and after a few minutes sat down to receive the healing.  There were two remarkable experiences.
The first was the unmistakable experience of energy flowing up my arms as he directed energy.  It was like slowly placing you arms into warm electricity.  The energy moved up the arms and into the chest area.  This was as clear a sensation as touch.  It was both on the surface and inside the arms.  The energy seemed to disburse once inside my chest and my mind pictures it flowing through my body.  The second experience continued directly after that.  Master Ou placed his thumbs directly onto my open palms and began using a circular motion.  Within a few seconds I felt the circular motion inside my head, as though my physical brain were being massaged.  It was so unusual.  When he move his thumb on my right palm, the right side of my brain was being massaged, and then the same with the left side.    This was not imagination, the massage feeling was inside.  I was so stunned by this that I did not even say anything about it to him.  What can you say to a master shaman who has just massaged your brain with energy?  You might ask what benefit I have felt since then.  One thing I can say for sure is that my memory has improved and seems to be continuing to improve.  I didn't ask for anything in particular, but I know I received something very special.
Qifully, George

Michael

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 07:32:50 AM »
Cool story, Saber. Sounds like a nice place, but never been there. I received a similar energy treatment in Boston one time, but didn't feel the effects directly or the sensations as it was happening. I usually just feel the results, like one time at a student lunch with Master Ou, I got a headache and was rubbing my neck, which Master Ou observed. He didn't say anything or approach me, but the headache went away right after he saw me rubbing my neck. They usually last for hours, so it was nice to have it disappear.

Robert

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 03:09:17 AM »
Hi Saber and Beautifulice

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Have either of you tried using these healing techniques to help others and if so did it work just as well as a giver of healing?

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 01:40:19 PM »
To be honest, because I am relatively new to qigong healing in general, and PanGu Shengong specifically, I tend to stick closely to the healing form as taught, but I sense that it is a window into many possibilities.  The implications of what we can do are very profound.  At the same time I prefer the safety of "do no harm."  If someday I learn from Master Ou to do more, I will be the first to work on that. 
Qifully, George