Author Topic: Californian Winter Green  (Read 1956 times)

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Californian Winter Green
« on: February 05, 2010, 03:00:54 PM »
My father, Mr. Ou WenWei, was deeply attracted by the unique vigorous green landscape in the winters of California. With great pleasure and appreciation, he wrote a poem "Californian Winter Green", and made it a song later. My mother and I used our camera recording such a heavenly poetic green winter. Through this music video, we sincerely share with you such spirited Californian winter green. Please watch the video now at: http://www.oumelody.com/english/video/jiangzhoudonglv.html

This song is specially good for people who have heart diseases to listen to.

Please listen to it, and tell us how do you feel.  :D
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Californian Winter Green
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 09:34:02 AM »
The pictures of the area around Mt. Diablo and Master Ou's house are a very beautiful accompaniment to the music.  Whenever I listen in a calm frame of mind and with an open heart, to Master Ou's songs, I feel something in the area of my heart.  I can best describe it as "thrill," or a subtle sense of excitement. I suppose we can say we all have heart disease of some kind, given that the perfect heart must be one always in tune with the best energies of the universe.  Our two hearts, of body and soul, so long struggling with each other, are finally beginning to beat in harmony together. If such an experience is possible for us, imagine how the entire universe might feel.  Thank you.
Qifully, George

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2010, 10:59:09 PM »
You are so right about it:
Our two hearts, of body and soul, so long struggling with each other, are finally beginning to beat in harmony together.
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2010, 11:18:25 PM »

Sounds classical saying! That reminds me the philosophy of Master Ou " Harmony of Heaven, Earth and Human". And I feel this song video sort of best expression for it.

Watching the wonderful landscape as if that were being in the amazing place that far from the "reality" (like our Chinese saying "Shi Wai Tao Yuan" 世外桃源). With listenning the elegant and harmonious music of Master, your heart is really peaceful. Particularly, after I practiced in this morning, I heard twice, my hands had strong qi sensation, while relaxed anyway.

Coming to the end, Master Ou sat down on the stone wearing in that dressing, I feel fatherhood, grace, kind and benevolence : )
Be modest and humble