Author Topic: Warmth  (Read 1210 times)

Richard

• View Profile
Warmth
« on: January 12, 2011, 07:36:14 AM »

Happy New Year, my fellow PGSG friends!  It's never too late to say something nice words, right?

When I come back to Pangu Big Family, the great changes happen to me, and it is changing to be better on my health, my life, and my job. I have been deeply touched and inspired by Pangu Culture: the simple practice of Pangu Shengong giving me energy and power, the books of Master Ou inspiring me with wisdom and correct life philosophy, the Ou's Healing Music touching my heart and soul that peace myself, and the newly Ou's chanting poetry cultivating the ancient profound Chinese culture. The more I take practice and learn by heart with Pangu Culture, the more I have gained. The recent trip to Guangzhou is a benevolent one as well. :)

On January 1, I went to attend the promotion for Master Ou's Chanting. Well, we were intoxicated with the chanting CD, while seeing some students performing with sentiments. As I would sing with a few students in a group on Jan.3, I lived in a senior student Dong's house. Well, I must say, it's a enjoyable living. His wife is a good cook particularly the fried children, special taste but delicious, and the morning breakfast very Cantonese in the next day. Dong, is really proficient at singing, chanting Master Ou's song even play Guqin very well. He shared something miracle with me while the way to learn singing Ou's Music--devoted by heart! Living his big house filling with Pangu Culture atmosphere, I really felt warm.  :)

Another warming moment was that, when I asked a senior age student about how to take a railway to Dong's house. She got back to me in a minute through searching the web, very detailed from how to take the lane, walking out from exit about how far to walk to bus stop, and which bus (various lines to the destination). I was moved that my heart was warm though very cold in winter. Particularly, the next day (Jan.3) raining, but I wore less clothes. Strange was that I did not feel so cold when a student asked me.

This trip to Guangzhou, left me deep impression. The warmth, I have, that is quite different from what I experienced in my life. Because, when you meet these students, you are relaxed, frank talking with sincere smiles. As if we were truly living in a big family, which is created by our loved and benevolent Master Ou!
Be modest and humble

Beautifulice

• View Profile
Re: Warmth
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 12:00:14 AM »
Happy New Year, Richard!
Thank you for sharing your heartfelt warmth with us!  I learn from your post: giving more love and warmth to others.   ;)
Beautifulice

Richard

• View Profile
Re: Warmth
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2011, 08:59:26 PM »

Jessica, you are right! "Giving more love to warm others".

Recently, I join a team in Guangzhou, to sing this warm song "Providing you a pleasant and sweet life", which touch my heart and soul. Sometimes, I want to tear, but strange the heart within warmth, unlike some other songs of Master Ou that I could not help tearing. Let's come back to listen this graceful and touching melody:    http://www.oumelody.com/english/songs/wenxingrensheng.html
Be modest and humble