Author Topic: Christian Mysticism and Pangu philosophy  (Read 2549 times)

Olivia

• Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Heaven Earth Humanity in Harmony
    • View Profile
    • Pangu Shengong
Christian Mysticism and Pangu philosophy
« on: February 11, 2010, 08:33:57 PM »
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 09:51:34 PM by Olivia »
Wish you well-being and happiness!

Richard

• View Profile
Re: Christian Mysticism and Pangu philosophy
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 09:46:26 PM »

Thank you Olivia for your sharing understanding! That's a good topic. I agree with you that consciousness develops outwardly and inwardly. Once our inward accpets something from outward, then we would react to the "future coming things" according to our inward, or say subconsciousness?

It's a great explanation about that the development of consciousness is both  eternal and temporal. I suddently think of the examples, please look:

From the matter aspect, "living is the foundation for human", while from the spirit aspect, "love" is always the most important thing in our life (we love to hear "Love is Externity"  : ), so these two are the eternal in our consciousness?

As the temporal, can we say some of our characters  or moral standards are related?

To the Truth, this is like a Wholeness, including various parts; while the Parts would effect the wholeness as the time grows and the things develop. Of course, we "wish" that the parts will bring a more perfect wholeness : )

Be modest and humble

Saber

• Embrace the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2010, 11:16:31 AM »
Qifully, George

rtexpress357

• Rita & Charley
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 02:21:22 PM »
I am often reminded by my memory of my AA sponsor regarding cooking (or doing any task for that matter):
"If you're doing it with resentment in your heart, don't do it at all". That's a real good rule of thumb for me.
http://rtaylor357.blogspot.com/

...may the blessings be
~Rita