Moving Form – PGSG Foundational Qi Cultivation
The Moving Form is the basis of Pangu Shengong, and takes about 20 minutes to complete. This exercise cultivates Qi, and is designed to promote health, vitality, balance and a sense of well-being through the strengthening of the Life Force.
You will learn the basic principles and how to do the moving form of Pangu Shengong. You will get a basic understanding about how and why Pangu Shengong brings great benefits to people. Master Ou will issue Qi to all audience members so that they have a physical experience with Qi if you learn it from him directly.
There are 4 ways to learn the Moving Form:
- Private learning session with Master Ou, Wen Wei. Please call 415-928-1389 to make an appointment. A learning session takes about an hour.
- Moving Form lecture given by Master Ou, Wen Wei. Master Ou gives workshops and lectures in various locations. Please check his schedule to find a good location and time for you.
- Correspondence courses issued by the main office of Pangu Shengong in San Francisco. Please follow the steps below to apply for the correspondence course:
- Click here to download the application form and fill it out. Email it back, or mail it back with the payment.
- To pay for the course: If you wish to pay by credit card, please call 415-928-1389 to process the payment. If you pay by check or money order, please make it payable to Pangu, and mail it to 569 Geary Street, Suite 200, San Francisco, CA 94102, U.S.A.
- The total cost is $126 within the U.S., $140 for other countries.
- Learning session with any of the Pangu Shengong Moving Form instructors. Please click here to find an instructor near you.
- Participants learn a Qigong form that cultivates Qi to develop a strong energetic & physical body, healing the body from illness and injury to facilitate and maintain optimal health.
- Participants receive energy to assist them in healing from illnesses and/or injuries; & to elevate the heart & soul to allow for more effective energy cultivation when practicing this Qigong.
- At the end of the course, you will be issued a Moving Form membership card which has your name on it, and Master Ou’s name card, which carries energy and is only issued to Pangu Shengong students. By going through the whole process above, you will get the essential Qi/energy of life issued by Master Ou for your further Pangu Shengong practice.
- For the correspondence course, you will get some additional items including a booklet of the instructions for the Moving Form, an audio CD for you to practice with, and a DVD’s of the Moving Form lecture given by Master Ou.